Quantcast

the random thought thread

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
i was more referring to the details of the "after the date" part. i thought you gave your ex the boot?
Ex is gone......... I am waiting for her to move to get the house back, but for now I am staying with mom... Mom gave me hell for the lipstick and tried to tell me I was grounded..... Good laughs were to be had..... Mom was happy I was smiling

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
They replayed this on the radio yesterday and it had me rolling.

Talking about NY decriminalizing pot:
Jon Stewart said:
An ounce of weed? That's 8, 8ths! Or, depending on your dealer, 9, 8ths.
:rofl:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Ex went utterly and completely out of her mind last night. I had a few knives thrown at me, few plants and a couple dish's........ I will let the RM community guess who has been cut off from the entirety of financial support

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I stopped by mine today. It saddens me to be in the house I built and to not get to enjoy it. She's unemployed again. I gave her $100 because I wanted to see her smile. She smiled for me, my day was made...

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ex went utterly and completely out of her mind last night. I had a few knives thrown at me, few plants and a couple dish's........ I will let the RM community guess who has been cut off from the entirety of financial support
Don't hit her with the car on your way out, it doesn't end well. Trust me on that one.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
So I have found out, my ex is trying to contend directly with My attorney on her demands for the divorce. Um, My attorney is extremely damned good at his job, she is clueless as to what her rights really are and is starting to piss him off.

I give it a week before I serve her with an eviction notice and take my house back and see her locked up in a mental institution.

I seriously do not put it past her to flip out and scream at a judge in court..... I am so glad I am already over all this.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So I have found out, my ex is trying to contend directly with My attorney on her demands for the divorce. Um, My attorney is extremely damned good at his job, she is clueless as to what her rights really are and is starting to piss him off.

I give it a week before I serve her with an eviction notice and take my house back and see her locked up in a mental institution.

I seriously do not put it past her to flip out and scream at a judge in court..... I am so glad I am already over all this.
Sounds like you don't need glitter for your balls....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I can lay 3 courses of stones, before I have to get the level out. My arches are dead nuts. Complete shame all my work gets buried again...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Every time I seriously think about going vegetarian again, someone cooks me a wicked good steak...
Why would you ever think about going vegetarian? Meat is there and meant to be eaten... it's just nature. Thats like saying I'm thinking about becoming Amish.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I was in a pub last night with some of the gus from work and saw two "girls of size" (as PC now requires us to say) by the bar.

They both spoke with brogue accents, and making assumptions about their origins I said, "Hello, are you two girls from Scotland?"

One of them screamed, "It's WALES you f------g idiot!"

So I immediately apologized and said: "Sorry, are you two whales from Scotland?"

That's when all #$^% broke loose...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Props to the guy I see riding a clunker every day on my way home who got an actual road bike! He looked much more agile and ready to take on his ride last night!!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I was in a pub last night with some of the gus from work and saw two "girls of size" (as PC now requires us to say) by the bar.

They both spoke with brogue accents, and making assumptions about their origins I said, "Hello, are you two girls from Scotland?"

One of them screamed, "It's WALES you f------g idiot!"

So I immediately apologized and said: "Sorry, are you two whales from Scotland?"

That's when all #$^% broke loose...
:rofl: I seriously laughed so hard at this! :rofl:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
In my world, a test has two states, PASS/FAIL. Apparently things are different overseas. The first test result I looked at:
Test Status: "ok"

It made me thing about Mitch Hedberg's metal band. "People either loved us, or hated us, or thought we were OK." :rofl:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i find the exclamation point to be more perky than confrontational, esp when used to close an email ['thanks!']