Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
bow to the phantom lord.
He wants me to replace his phone. I told them to pound salt.... Soundcraft = Pain in the ass.... 24 track board for a Coffee shop gig?? I told him that unless he had an Ascap/BMI license I didn't want him to plug it in, He did it anyways.....

I am full of ****. I just bought him a new phone.....

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i predict right now the 2013 dodge dart r/t will be some hipsters midlife crisis car

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
You went to the ER for poison ivy ?
This was no regular case of poison ivy like I've ever seen/had before. Normally I let it take it's course and go away on it's own, but when my arm swelled to 2x it's normal size, turn white and have the skin start to split from the pressure, I decided to tap out and get steroids.

Hard to tell from the pic, but notice the lack of elbow:

Last edited:

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
This was no regular case of poison ivy like I've ever seen/had before. Normally I let it take it's course and go away on it's own, but when my arm swelled to 2x it's normal size, turn white and have the skin start to split from the pressure, I decided to tap out and get steroids.

Hard to tell from the pic, but notice the lack of elbow:

Remember that time your joints were sore, you were tired all the time, but you decided to "let it take it's course and go away on it's own" instead of going to the hospital, and then you got Bell's Palsy?

Funniest month of my life.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Remember that time your joints were sore, you were tired all the time, but you decided to "let it take it's course and go away on it's own" instead of going to the hospital, and then you got Bell's Palsy?

Funniest month of my life.
So thats whats wrong with your lip?