Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
imagine if it were shiny....
My thoughts exactly. I am experimenting with edible glitter. I started with 2:1 baking soda. But when I cooked it up using the traditional method, it turned to Carmel. I'm going to use the Colombian Method and hit it with up Ether. If I only had access to Hydrochloric Acid.... My Marketing strategy requires that it be snortable so that the kids will like it..... What do you think? Snort it or smoke it? Anyone here have access to a fast plane that can help me out?

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
A tree fell in the bay. I found that Perch love the shade under the tree. I use the tree to get out over the cold spots. We see plenty of Steel heads. But nobody can figure out how to catch them...

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Half priced everything mondays at the bar will be the death of me. Woke up naked in my buddy's guest room this morning with one of my ex's best friends and no recollection of leaving the bar.

Sidenote: That's the second ex's best friend this summer.. I should be ashamed. But I'm not.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Built up a ****ter just to ride with mates as they all bought XC bikes. It has a wobbly right crank, ~20% front braking power, 60mm Nem Pro forks on a frame designed for 120+, 6-7 YO carbon bars and I'm digging the **** outta riding it!

Knocked out my first ever 100km night ride on the road last week and have been punching 2-300km a week for three weeks or so. On paper this is by far the worst bike I have ever ridden but God damn am I enjoying myself.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
REI's 100% satisfaction guarantee rocks. I bought a Marmot Precip Jacket in 2009. Pulled it out to use in the Sierras and the hood had delaminated. Took it in and walked out with a brand new one and it only cost me the price difference between 09 and 13 plus the tax at total of $20...I beat the snot out of the last one too

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
Amount of time it takes to figure out the holes in your back-up strategy before a computer crash = Unpossible

Amount of time it takes to figure out the holes in your back-up strategy after a computer crash = 5 seconds

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Just pushed Alt j on my computer, did nothing, if I listen to their music I want to punch people in the throat!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Owner of the company I work for came up to me right before closing and listed off a bunch of things for us to do tomorrow....of course I only made a mental note of this. Been home for 5 minutes and I have already forgot what she said, oops.