Quantcast

the random thought thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
......and our new marketing VP has hired a marketing director, to supervise the new marketing manager, who supervises the ONE marketing employee.
did you scream "it's like mad men up in this bitch!"

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Yesterday I spotted an old lazy on the ground at the bottom of some stairs at a private hospital, I ran over and thought, **** what can I do without possibly getting sued later on?

I hate hate thinking like that.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
why is it that these days, all bike ads and journalism are little more than a gang-bang of marketing buzz words?
Because that's all it takes, I'd say 20% of the guys I ride with would buy a bike on measurements and angles. Most go for price, colour and who they sponsor.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I wonder if that guy from kriss kross got buried face down...

Or was the coffin upside down?

Deep frozen?

One wonders...

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
A Poem by jdcamb

Heroin is bad. Very bad. It will kill you. Your Mom won't understand and be very hurt that you killed yourself with it. Rightly so.. If you live everyone will treat you like a junkie. Rightly so.. Why do you think they call you a junkie? If you OD DSS will take your kids.. Rightly so.. Your Mom will treat you like a junkie even after you get clean. Rightly so..

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Dad was very nice to me today. I shared my Gyozo with him today. Best $4 I spent in a long time. 4 gyozo for $1 = awesome!.

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
deconstructing the sentence "Jim's got tattoos" makes no grammatical sense. "Jim has got tattoos"? have i really been brutalising the Queen's English for this long?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Did manly stuff like dig trenches for footers and removed sections of sidewalk with a bobcat and a block and tack, shored up a hill with rubble and a backhoe. Repaired a road (driveway) by replacing a 22' x 16" concrete pipe. We had extra binder from the road repair and used it in the trench. The GC gave us a little treat for going the extra mile and the boss gave me a no show dayoff for getting him off his back...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
drifting on left turns - no problem
drifting on right turns - newborn deer on frozen pond