Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I found a Panera Bread gift card in the toilet at Panera Bread when I poached their bathroom. It was for $25, The food there is tasty. I got high on a coke.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Today before I went to work, I went to the woods and skulked about for several hours, just watchin the Robins and scoping out all the wild leak stands. Daffodils are poking up.....It made me happy at work thinking about it....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
woo That was fun. Driving home at dusk in the camper and I went right into a thunderstorm and a great lightning show. Got the truck parked in the side yard, plugged in the shoreline just as it really started dumping down the rain. Most excellent

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Oh, he's banned not in a band. Sorry may bad.

I had to empty some of the change jar/savings to buy a bus ticket to Canadiastan to punch MMike/"assface" in the face, over the winter to buy cheesecake.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Why are mangos so difficult to slice and eat without making a huge mess?
Right?

Also, when wearing most women's shoes in the car, the heat dumps directly over the driver's pedal... onto the skin on the top of my foot, leaving it scalding. That vent should be moved... for the sake of women who love to wear heels and cute shoes everywhere!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i find myself the new owner of 10' of rope, but i've been pacing the house trying to find the obvious place to keep it. i'm not a ranch-hand nor a stable boy, so this is going to be a challenge

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
need new tie downs (dry rotted), but i keep all my bungies on the spokes of an old wheel that's hanging off a nail on an exposed stud.

next?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I wish I could explain how I felt right now.

I have the most perfect buzz.

I'm not drunk, but I'm also not sober. I'm just awesome.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
A yearling deer running away from me on a downhill trail hit a leaf pit and broke her ankle on a log on the back side of the pit. Once down she couldn't get back up. I felt bad. I'm hoping the Coyotes get her tonight, so I don't have to tomorrow.....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
karma is a cruel mistress. a lady came into a doctors waiting room all pissed off looking for a bolt cutter. it would seem she was too lazy to park a block away so she parked inside the construction fence. they went home for the day and locked the gates with her car inside. love it

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
No you should store it here as a spare for when you're in town.
Better idea:

I store it for you HERE as a spare for when YOU'RE in town.

(not Dakar, you don't really want to come here)

SEPARATE THOUGHT

How have I never seen the Jerky Boys movie? Heh...heh...hehehe...