Quantcast

the random thought thread

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I wonder how many bottle caps it takes to make my car
hmmmmmm
Bout 344000 if it has an alloy motor.

I stopped drinking energy drinks a while ago, today I had 1.5L of Monster, it's 2:35am and my brain won't switch off, normally it doesn't switch on. Already fixed a toilet lid that kept closing but the house I'm house sitting at has no more tools and I think the neighbours might get a bit grumpy if I turn all the lights on and finish cleaning the pool. I'm so glad I don't have Fox, the music they play on MTV, etc is ****ing rubbish, where's the punk and metal? This **** will put me in a coma not send me to sleep, oh wait a song by TLC has just come on, awesome!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Lol! Some chick on the radio just called another chick (who was cheating with chick #1's man), a sh!t gargling gutter slut! LOL!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
what station? the End?
Nope! KISS--they do the war of the roses thing (where they try to offer someone's sig other flowers and see who they send them to to see if they are cheating...) this time it was a girl calling out a girl who was trying to steal her man. Pretty funny stuff!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I had my first double dream ever last night. A dream within a dream. It was zombie related. Freaked me out.
You gotta turn that into a screen play. Zombie Strippers has already been done, but not Zombie Inception or I Dream of Zombie.

Oooh even better, Canadian Zombies that just kind of slur "eh" instead of the standard moan.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
when it comes to making schytty music even schyttier, skrillex is a true pioneer

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I remember playing Mouse Trap on my Gemini video game system, and listening to "it's still rock n roll to me" by billy Joel on the little Citizen brand ghetto blaster I got for my birthday.

Last edited: