Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I could not imagine how someone could be so perfect. I looked at her in the detached light. She looked away. I knew I had lost her again. I walked away alone again. I knew I would never see her again. And I haven't.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
People who sit across from you while eating and are either coughing in your direction or blowing on their food to cool it off while also blowing on your food and not even noticing and who are even offended if you say something about it... Should die.

Just saying.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Firmly in the Sausage Category. Needs to be in addition of Bread to be considered a Sandwich in my estimation.
By hot dog, I mean the DAWG and the bun. So, bread with something in the middle. This is totally making me reconsider what the definition of a sandwich is. I've always been in the boat that a hot dog is a hot dog.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have a brilliant peace plan for the US based on Pax Romana. Simply pass a law that grants full citizenship to the residents of any country/region we invade.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I would like to take this opportunity to say goodbye to all the East Coast Monkeys before they die in the impending storm. We will miss you guys. Don't bother going to the store and buying all the Milk and Bread from the store because you'll all be dead and we will need something to eat when we come there to bury all your dead frozen bodies. If you could please leave your bikes outside by the Garage as it would streamline things for us. Snacks too. We will need maps to all your bong sheds also to secure them.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

You're all going to die!
Pfft. I survived Potsdam NY for 4 years. I regularly drove through the Adirondacks in the Winter in a POS 1985 Ford Thunderbird with no positraction. I drove through Watertown NY every other weekend to bang a dirty girl in Syracuse at the Red Roof in off of I-81.

If that shit didn't kill me, this will not. Looking forward to eating my milk sandwiches.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Pfft. I survived Potsdam NY for 4 years. I regularly drove through the Adirondacks in the Winter in a POS 1985 Ford Thunderbird with no positraction. I drove through Watertown NY every other weekend to bang a dirty girl in Syracuse at the Red Roof in off of I-81.

If that shit didn't kill me, this will not. Looking forward to eating my milk sandwiches.
Maybe you have become soft since then?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
usa has cloud blanket tucking in its nation.

obama don't you cry for me I come from new jersey with a governor fit for three, the day I left the weather it was high I sold some pot and bought yacht obama don't you cry.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
pretty boring weather here in san diego. Might wear shorts and sandals this weekend for a ride at the beach with the kid.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Pretty sure you can't get very good weed or Pizza. So I am OK with that. My work here is done.....
Actually there is a decent pizza joint down the road. Couple of old school brooklyn boys running the joint. They go a little overload on the sauce and cheese, which results and not as crisp as it should be crust. Apearantly this was always a request from the locals. I request them to go a little light and the crust comes out perfect.