Quantcast

The official (2nd round) Jersey ordering thread

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
Bummer. Long sleeves don't work in the summer when I do most of my riding. :(
Agreed. I have already paid for one of each and I really want one of each so I can ride the monkey year round.

Any ideas for how we could increase interest in the XC jersey?

:sniff: :sob: maybe I'll just have to get by with my sticker in the summer.

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
MtnBikerChk next week i will send you money thru western union..

i just saw that we got paypal for Croatia but untill someone i know do thru that i will send by W.U. i will let you know

book me up for 2 long sleeve

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
MtnBikerChk next week i will send you money thru western union..

i just saw that we got paypal for Croatia but untill someone i know do thru that i will send by W.U. i will let you know

book me up for 2 long sleeve
I don't know if you were paying attention but the deadline is 10/21. The order is going in and the only jerseys that are getting ordered are the ones that she has money for. Everyone had PLENTY of time to pay by now, there's no reason to delay the order because someone waited until the last minute to decide to get their ass in gear.

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
well i didnt have money for 2 weekes my bank where is money get robbed i they closed for 2 weeks, they shut off all machines for money and i stuck for 2 weeks with no money, i only get bucks from my mom for food and thats all because she waits for her money in same bank

i am so unlucky...

:( :(

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I was told that it was Sunday when the order had to be in.

Where does the money need to go?

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
I dont get paid untill next week so i guess im out unless theres anyway of getting round to paying next week

you and i, we are so unlucky... :(

(still croatia beets uk 2:0 haha)

i can send money tommorow i have $ so what now me and ukjason we are out or we can manage something ?!

everything i want to get that i like it crash down because of some stupid problems and some stupid bank robber , i hope police will catch him..fcking punk:rant: