Quantcast

The official (2nd round) Jersey ordering thread

The deadline for orders is Saturday, October 21, 2006. This will give us a delivery date of mid December - just in time for CHRISTMAS!

We will order XC and DH Jerseys. The price is $70 each and that includes sales tax and shipping for up to 2 jerseys.

Shipping/Handling
Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail. Shipping and handling for up to 2 jerseys is included in the $70. For 3-4 jerseys please add $4.00 to your order total. “Handling” in this case is the @$#%! PayPal fee.

Shipping charges outside of the US will be calculated on a case-by-case basis.

Discounts
If we get more than 50 orders for either jersey, the price of that jersey will drop. Because we are ordering 2 different types of jerseys, the quantity price break on one does not apply to the other. It is unlikely we will hit that mark, but if we do, I'll refund some money to reflect the discount.

The default for the XC jersey is Club Cut. A Women’s Cut or Racer Cut is available, but Verge requires a minimum of 6 orders to deliver a different cut. If we don’t get at least 6, you get a Club Cut.

To order, email me:
Name
RM Screen name
Quantity
Style (XC or DH)
Size
Email address

MAILING ADDRESS - or be sure to include it in your PAYPAL.

Payment must be made at the time the order is placed with me. Paypal is preferred. PM me for alternative payments. You can send everything to mtnbikerchk@hotmail.com

Verge will send the jerseys to me and as soon as I receive them, I'll put them in the mail to you.

Sizes
XC jerseys are available in XS-3XL
Race cut is designed to fit closely to both men and women with a slim and trim physique.
Club cut is a more relaxed fit for serious riders that don’t have the slim physique of a pro racer.
Women’s cut specifically fits women’s contours. Slimmer women may prefer the race cut and women with a larger frame may prefer the club cut.

DH Jerseys are available in Youth S- L and Adult Small-2XL
Fit is similar to a T-shirt

I’m 5’2.5”, and wear a women's size medium top in most items. The club cut medium XC jersey was too big to wear and I sold mine to Squeak. This time, I'm ordering a small. I'm sure other people can tell you what they ordered and how it fit them.

DH Jersey

xc Jersey

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Profiteer. I hear those jerseys are made by children in Thailand and cost her $2.38 apiece after shipping.

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
can we agree thru western union because my freaking country dont have paypal.?!

what about short sleeve dh jersey ?!

and can you get bigger size for dh jersey like 3xl because it shinks and it must be perfect not tight on body armor...!?

thx

can we agree thru western union because my freaking country dont have paypal.?!

what about short sleeve dh jersey ?!

and can you get bigger size for dh jersey like 3xl because it shinks and it must be perfect not tight on body armor...!?

thx
1. I've never used Western Union - someone explain to me how much extra effort is involved on my part
2. no
3. no

shipping to Croatia is an extra $25.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
can anyone w/ a DH jersey post here as to what size they have, how large they are, and if the jersey in the size you have accomodates armor?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
You guys wash your jerseys? :confused:

I can't decide if I want to buy another XC jersey or buy a DH one. The 2nd XC one would probably get more use, but I already have one. Decisions, decisions.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
can anyone w/ a DH jersey post here as to what size they have, how large they are, and if the jersey in the size you have accomodates armor?

I'm 5'9" - 170lbs. and I wear large DH jersey. It's cut generous and fits well over my armor (661 race elbows & 661 Roost). Here's a pic (minus the armor) to give you an idea...

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Sounds like the XL for me (6'1" and about 200lbs +/- the previous night's beers).

Does the XC Jersey fit about the same?

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Sounds like the XL for me (6'1" and about 200lbs +/- the previous night's beers).

Does the XC Jersey fit about the same?
I'm 6'4" and about 200 lbs...I ordered the XL. I have an XL jersey from Voler which is listed as "club cut" and it fits me pretty well. Maybe a bit on the small side but not small enough I'd want to try an XXL.

I don't know if any of that rambling on helps... :ban:

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
ok i wanna 2 DH jerseys but how the hell i wil send you money ?!

i have send money for 2 bikes in USA before year or so and no problems with guys- sellers-..

i give you my info you give me yours you go to westrn union in your block or street you write your info on paper and mine which i give you write how much money you will collect which i send you and in 3 hours from minute i send you you will have it..

no problems easy way and yes i will delete your info from my PM like i did with 2 members from this site..

ps. about shrinking- i have AXO jersey and from size xxl i use it 2 years now is xl or so and my long sleeve race face xl its now between l and xl..

weird

ok i wanna 2 DH jerseys but how the hell i wil send you money ?!

i have send money for 2 bikes in USA before year or so and no problems with guys- sellers-..

i give you my info you give me yours you go to westrn union in your block or street you write your info on paper and mine which i give you write how much money you will collect which i send you and in 3 hours from minute i send you you will have it..

no problems easy way and yes i will delete your info from my PM like i did with 2 members from this site..

ps. about shrinking- i have AXO jersey and from size xxl i use it 2 years now is xl or so and my long sleeve race face xl its now between l and xl..

weird

I have to go there twice?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Did you get my email?

I might be able to get the other five requests for women's cut jerseys tonight. Is it cool if they're associated with the Monkey, but are not technically Monkies?

Also, I need to add one more to my order. Will send mail.

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
you need to go there once !
just pick up money..

you give me your info, name , last name, street, city and state (dont mean us i mean states in usa) i will give you same thing and i go to my WU and fill paper with your and my info and give them money, than they will send to USA to you and i will get some CODE some numbers and with my info, yours and that code you go to your WU and fill your paper and pick up money

nothing hard

DHS if you can explain better because my english sucks...

i will send you 165 $ right ?!

go to www.westernunion.com
pick United states and than click on Find location and you will find WU near you i mean your street

Croatia like you all know is near end of world so we dont have online money transver for WU no paypal and when i wanna send from bank to bank like i wanna do that with DHS freaking woman **** with me , she say that i dont have all bank numbers but DHS give me all and later, that bank dont exist in their bank data base or whatever is in their pc..

so only solution for me is freaking western union....unfortanetly

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Oh! I will have to order one very soon so I have an alternate to my team jersey. This year there was an average of 70% THC riders in my DH class and it felt silly.

you need to go there once !
just pick up money..

you give me your info, name , last name, street, city and state (dont mean us i mean states in usa) i will give you same thing and i go to my WU and fill paper with your and my info and give them money, than they will send to USA to you and i will get some CODE some numbers and with my info, yours and that code you go to your WU and fill your paper and pick up money

nothing hard

DHS if you can explain better because my english sucks...

i will send you 165 $ right ?!

go to www.westernunion.com
pick United states and than click on Find location and you will find WU near you i mean your street

Croatia like you all know is near end of world so we dont have online money transver for WU no paypal and when i wanna send from bank to bank like i wanna do that with DHS freaking woman **** with me , she say that i dont have all bank numbers but DHS give me all and later, that bank dont exist in their bank data base or whatever is in their pc..

so only solution for me is freaking western union....unfortanetly
ok. Western Union is fine.