Quantcast

The official (2nd round) Jersey ordering thread

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
I wuz lookin at the verge site. It said that the DH jerseys are extreme cut. I take this to mean that they are bigger than the club cut on the XC jerseys, right?

I'm asking because I really only ride XC and don't run pads. I really just want the long sleeves for cold weather.

If I was ordering a 2XL for the XC jersey should I really order the same size for the DH jersey or should I ask mtnbikerchk to change it to the XL?

:brow:
I got both in XL and haven't had any problems. I don't wear any armor. I really don't find the DH jersey very warm though -- not like arm warmers or my wool jerseys etc.

I just received confirmation from Verge that we are looking at a 12/15 ship date.

HOWEVER, at this time, we do not have enough to make an order. I have some orders for which I have not received payment. I am not counting your order unless I receive your payment.

If you are on the fence about ordering, I would encourage you to do so. I can guarantee after we order, someone is going to want one that didn't get one.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
I just received confirmation from Verge that we are looking at a 12/15 ship date.

HOWEVER, at this time, we do not have enough to make an order. I have some orders for which I have not received payment. I am not counting your order unless I receive your payment.

If you are on the fence about ordering, I would encourage you to do so. I can guarantee after we order, someone is going to want one that didn't get one.
How many do we have paid up right now?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
It's NOT a hard concept to grasp...

Select jersey type, paypal 70 bucks to MBC...

Why are there SO many issues with ordering a jersey?...:rolleyes:

I got the email, placed and order, then had a beer... took all but 5 minutes...only because I went upstairs to get the beer.

:) :cheers:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Patience grasshoppers. It took a bit for everyone to get their orders in last time too. There are college kids, people who need to wait until a payday, etc. Personally I think there is enough interest to get an order going.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
F.Y.I. I'll be ordering a Large XC and probably a large downhill, but I haven't made up my mind on the DH jersey, I'll put my order in next week.

Opps...just noticed the deadline and put my order in for a DH and AN XC jersey. Payment sent.

Thanks for pulling this off!

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
25 of each.
Technically you only need 25 total with at least 6 of each (DH and XC) to make the order happen. (Unless Verge has changed the minimums since I did the last order).The only drawback to not having 25 DH jerseys is that the logo won't be printed on the sleeve of the DH jersey. It won't affect the XC jersey sleeve logo.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
70 bucks? For supporting a forum. I never once understood, why local bike shops, and forums always charge a ton for their jerseys. You basically pay 70$ just to advertise for them. We should either get them for free or be getting paid. But that would never happen.

I think Ill stick with my troy lee team issue jerseys.
any well your a freaking DILL HOLE - I will wear mine with the hopes of meeting other monkeys. This website has helped me meet all kinds of other people (cool people) I'll wear the jersey as a sign of pride not because I want to get paid - do me a favor if you ever see me in mine please don't come up and talk to me

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
- I will wear mine with the hopes of meeting other monkeys. This website has helped me meet all kinds of other people (cool people) I'll wear the jersey as a sign of pride not because I want to get paid
I have to agree 100%. Monkeys have been there and supported me when I was hit by a car, when my father died, when I was changing jobs. I'm proud to be a monkey, and proud to support ridemonkey.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I'm transferring funds to my paypal. MtnBikerChk, expect my order this week ;)

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Will there be an option for the racer cut and club cut, or is it 25 of each? I wouldn't mind an XL racer cut since my club cut is huge. I think I'll pass my L racer cut I bought down until I am a little more slim. Until then, I might plan on the XL racer or a L club cut.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
So you get paid by Troy Lee? Since your so important why don't you tell us your name so we can know who is "GRACING" us with their presence?

Nobody here cares who your sponsored by, or what you supposedly get for free. There are paid pro's who visit this site that don't go around bragging about it, why do you? Oh, I know! Your penis extension must not have shown up in the mail yet.
:busted: DH Diva for the win!!!!

I think I need a DH Jersey to go with my XC :happydance:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
:stupid:

Also - hows the sizing for the DH Jerseys on you Mudhunnies? I'd like to pick one up for the GF - she's 5'6" with an average build, narrower shoulders.
You thinking about XC or DH? I am 5'4" and average build and have a medium club cut XC jersey...it's nice and roomy and not too fitted for me, but I don't have a short torso (I would think that I am close to average). I am debating a M or L for my DH jersey though.

*******UPDATE PLEASE READ*********

As of this morning, I have paid orders for 13XC and 17DH jerseys. I fully expect to meet the 25 DH but I'm not so sure on the XC.

I am leaving for vacation tomorrow am through Sunday afternoon. When I return, if we do not have enough orders for the XC jereseys, people will be given the opportunity to change their order to the DH jersey or a refund. We have a contract with Verge that says the order will be placed Monday.

I will also send email reminders to those who expressed interestd but have not paid to reserve their jersey.

Thanks.