Quantcast

southeast photo thread

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
T-P, lets get some shuttling in a Paris Mt. this Sunday. I have a few guys that want to do a short ride up there then start shuttling. What is your schedule this weekend? Hit the spot up on Saturday?

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
motomike said:
looks like that berm is much bigger...sweet!

Is the first pic at the bottom of "66 jumps"?
is that 66 jumps place your talking about around near brevard? Because i'm goin up there around a month from now and that sounds like a good trail to ride judging by the name.

enormungus

Chimp
Jan 2, 2006
Greensboro
a few pics from CP today

Dan with a no-hander. he also pulled out a one-handed landing a few times

I took some pics of Bob and Motomike but they turned out really bad.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
FCLinder said:
T-P, lets get some shuttling in a Paris Mt. this Sunday. I have a few guys that want to do a short ride up there then start shuttling. What is your schedule this weekend? Hit the spot up on Saturday?

I'm free until 4 on sunday, but I might go to pisgah. Do we have a truck to shuttle?

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
escapeartist said:
DanW, your looking good man, that VP Free seems to fit you like a glove.

...it's comin' along...i still crouch too much when jumping...gotta get out of the sattle a bit more...

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
metalhead119042 said:
is that 66 jumps place your talking about around near brevard? Because i'm goin up there around a month from now and that sounds like a good trail to ride judging by the name.
It used to be cool. Now it's just a fireroad with random mounds of dirt about a foot high. Don't waste your time, shred all of the trails around it for some fun. It's at the Turkey Pen Gap trailhead.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
We went over to legend park in clayton for an hour or two today. We were mainly riding on the big drop there which is like 12-15 ft to the beginning of the tranny depending which side you land on. Then we were just riding around on a bunch of skinnies off in the woods but I didnt bother to take any pictures of those.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Went and rode Country Park today for a while, and decided to take my full-squish out, since I haven't ridden it in a while. I snapped my chain 3 runs into our session, so I was limited to the 3-Pack, and even then, I have to push over the 1st jump to get speed for the other 2.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
More CP Pics...and more pics to come tomorrow...

Josh (TCP21) working on his one-footer

My new favorite line. I could hit the 3-Pack all day long

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Andrew that is fine. I think I am just going to get the tracker out and work on my dirt jumps.

Butch, why are you so neg. man? I never did anything to you and have always been a good friend to you. If you have a problem with me then tell me.