Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
apparently the "reasoning", is the "fact" that matter and light were "created" at different times (genesis, saint mark et al).... thus, its impossible they are related.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I LOVE THAT!!! :D

I grew up in a 'born again' christian house/church and they seem to have all kinds of crap like that. They're responsible for coming up with the stupid names for bands like KISS=Kids In Satans Service, WASP=We Are Sexual Perverts, AC/DC = Anti Christ/Devil Child, etc.

So damn funny. :D:D

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
I LOVE THAT!!! :D

I grew up in a 'born again' christian house/church and they seem to have all kinds of crap like that. They're responsible for coming up with the stupid names for bands like KISS=Kids In Satans Service, WASP=We Are Sexual Perverts, AC/DC = Anti Christ/Devil Child, etc.

So damn funny. :D:D
Wait, wait, wait...WAIT A MINUTE!
I thought that it was Knights in Satan's Service and After Christ/Devil Comes??? :jester:

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
Everybody knows WASP stands for We Are Satan's People, duh.

I forgot this CD at my cousin's house one Saturday night. His mom threw it away:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
there is a double logical fallacy crammed in there.

those who are unable to proof citizenship will not necesarilly receive free insurance. (non sequitur)

and even if they did, this would not be ground for automatic (perfect solution fallacy) disqualification of the proposed healthcare program.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I saw this on my newsfeed from a clueless ignorant bigot a few days ago:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/imtired.asp

Reality:

There’s an email floating around – entitled “I’m 76 and tired” – purportedly sent by me. I did not write the email, I did not send the email, I’m not 76, and I don’t subscribe to the ugly views expressed in the email. We are coming up to an important anniversary on Sunday, which is a day when we should all come together. Whoever wrote this email is not thinking about our country, or what is important. If you get the email, it’s time to hit DELETE.

Last edited: