Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
There are nutcases on facebook already complaining about technique and talking about conspiracies of when the photo was shot etc. Last I heard he didn't shoot anyone in the face yet, so I'd say that counts for something...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
^^^ regarding this moral equivalency in the main: i facepalm when people conflate illegal immigration w/ inquisitions & manifest destiny

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
am i the only one who gets my sarcasm?

must be time to break out the gantt charts & UML this bitch once & for all

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Technically, they're faded not running so it still kinda works. For complete irony we need one that says "These colors don't fade!" I've seen one before.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Blarf

This clip keeps showing up on my facebook feed.

Such stupid revisionist history. All I can think is...
Saw a kid while on vacation a couple weeks ago wearing the following:

This shirt:

And these shorts:

Couldn't think of a polite way of saying "hey, you mind if I get a picture of that outfit? Can't wait to post that on a website back home...." Didn't have the heart to tell him that we were a worthless podunk backwater country for the first ~140 years of our existence and only survived because we were too far away from everyone else to get to. Having another nation burn the president's house to the ground doesn't exactly sound like "running the world" to me.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Saw a kid while on vacation a couple weeks ago wearing the following:

This shirt:

And these shorts:

Couldn't think of a polite way of saying "hey, you mind if I get a picture of that outfit? Can't wait to post that on a website back home...." Didn't have the heart to tell him that we were a worthless podunk backwater country for the first ~140 years of our existence and only survived because we were too far away from everyone else to get to. Having another nation burn the president's house to the ground doesn't exactly sound like "running the world" to me.
Needs the pants.