Quantcast

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So that's what it takes to lure Damo out of hiding. After my recent trip to Sicily i have to agree, Italians are particularly good at brewing coffee and making inappropriate calendars.

Italians are horrible at brewing coffee. They just drink a lot of it. The cheaper the better

@HardtailHack - make one of them make you coffee. I laughed at them too, then I tried it and joined the ranks

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Eh?

Even the women who make the coffees in crappy Italian gas stations know how to make better coffee than anywhere else in Europe.

Best coffee outside NZ.
Nope. Berlin, big UK cities and all of Skandinavia. Italian coffee is cheap beans and cheep machines. Never understood how all of the world got the idea they know good coffee. They know bitter coffee but that does not mean good. Go to a good speciality coffee shop with beans from a respected roastery and order a good chemex coffee. For a drastic difference try some Kenya. Then convert.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Nope. Berlin, big UK cities and all of Skandinavia. Italian coffee is cheap beans and cheep machines. Never understood how all of the world got the idea they know good coffee. They know bitter coffee but that does not mean good. Go to a good speciality coffee shop with beans from a respected roastery and order a good chemex coffee. For a drastic difference try some Kenya. Then convert.
My friend's and myself all found it really hard to find a decent coffee in UK cities, almost uniformly burnt and or over extracted shots.