Quantcast

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Though there are people who just hate good coffee (they are called Italians)
Eh?

Even the women who make the coffees in crappy Italian gas stations know how to make better coffee than anywhere else in Europe.

Best coffee outside NZ.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
3d...I was constantly amazed at the cavalier attitude towards coffee combined with the casual quality of same. Quick, easy, delicious and no associated drama with it.

"Would you like a coffee?"

"Yes please..."

BAM...there is your coffee. Easy, no mess. No $40 lattes...no drama. No idiocy.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
So that's what it takes to lure Damo out of hiding. After my recent trip to Sicily i have to agree, Italians are particularly good at brewing coffee and making inappropriate calendars.

Last edited:

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
So that's what it takes to lure Damo out of hiding. After my recent trip to Sicily i have to agree, Italians are particularly good at brewing coffee and making inappropriate calendars.

Like in the rest of europe, the nationalism is strong in this country. Just look at the outcome of the last elections.
I foresee a dark future for europe...

Greece.

:( :panic:

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009

Coffee snobs are more annoying than both outspoken atheists and religious people, it's a ****ing drink for **** sake, it just goes out as wee and poo in like five minutes so who cares how awesome it is?!

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Like in the rest of europe, the nationalism is strong in this country. Just look at the outcome of the last elections.
I foresee a dark future for europe...
At least in crisis stricken countries like Greece the success of extreme nationalists is understandable to a certain extent. What's happening in France and to a degree England on the other hand is really scary. Then again, the b.s. that Front Nationale and Ukip spew would be perfectly acceptable in the republican party.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

Coffee snobs are more annoying than both outspoken atheists and religious people, it's a ****ing drink for **** sake, it just goes out as wee and poo in like five minutes so who cares how awesome it is?!
I know right?! Just like those beer and wine snobs... such a pain. And don't get me started about bikes and cars... I mean, they're just a means for people to get around in... why all the fuss?!?!

now get off my lawn

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I know right?! Just like those beer and wine snobs... such a pain. And don't get me started about bikes and cars... I mean, they're just a means for people to get around in... why all the fuss?!?!

now get off my lawn
I know! I've swapped back to the normal standard issue Aussie beer I drank before it was OK to buy a four pack of something bought just for the fancy label. I've also gone back to a hardtail because simple is good and I've hit about 800km for the month mostly on my own and there has been no talk of anti squat or DWwank. My car is a reliable POS with no character, so yeh come sit on my lawn but only if you have a six pack of non wanky beer.

Last edited: