Quantcast

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Because trainwreck.
I am still amazed that we don't hear anything about other car companies. Are really only VW and their daughters cheating?
I don't see this being a problem issue with other makers. Takata Airbag are gross neglect at the core, whatever it is motivating VW Group is likely a geo-political foundation with far-reaching ambition.
Mid-1996 GM had chosen to file suit against VW. Though unsubstantiated in public information, Vee Dub began marketing Golf/Jetta w/ bicycle racks. GM thought to bolster the Cavalier platform by this concept - was scuttlebutt at the time.
This is just 'haves' and, 'have-mores'.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I don't see this being a problem issue with other makers. Takata Airbag are gross neglect at the core, whatever it is motivating VW Group is likely a geo-political foundation with far-reaching ambition.
Mid-1996 GM had chosen to file suit against VW. Though unsubstantiated in public information, Vee Dub began marketing Golf/Jetta w/ bicycle racks. GM thought to bolster the Cavalier platform by this concept - was scuttlebutt at the time.
This is just 'haves' and, 'have-mores'.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Meh...why screw around with an old Stingray when you could rock a bad ass Z22 Cobalt? They both have racing stripes, so I don't see much difference.

That one isn't real, it is a tube chassis with C4 suspension with replica body and made to look like the original Grand Sport by D&D Corvettes (before they were sued by GM and closed). There are only 33 of them to be known still on the street, this one was fully restored last year and modeled after the #003 '63

Phat.

That Cobalt is pretty sick, though.