Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Bel Gioiso Fresh Whole milk mozzarella from Wisconsin in a 10 gal bucket. I mix it with fresh Goat cheese pushed through a pasta strainer (that parts a secret so don't go telling anyone). I can get Buffalo Mozz here but not with any consistency so I rarely use it.
can vouch for this Mozz. some of the best but Glorioso's in Milwaukee had the best house made mozz ever.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Wood good enough for ya? they claim 1000 deg temps.

This was from my favorite pizza joint in Seattle. I thought there pizza was fantastic, however that town generally had garbage pizza so my expectations may have been lowered.
My xxx girlfriend had one of those in missoula. her pizza was amazing. she sold it, so i broke up with her

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
you're looking for a commercial property for a restaurant?! man... I live in Little Italy/Chinatown. The place is saturated with restaurants. In fact, it's a giant pain in the ass for locals, there's only restaurants, no services. It would be nice to have a grocery store, florist, dry-cleaner, beer/liquor in the hood... But I digress... That Hilton you refer to... it's a nice place (been to a wedding there) but built on a commuter corridor in a bedroom community. Wouldn't really call it close to Fortune either. There aren't many services there, but maybe there's a reason for that?

In this picture (taken from my phone in my office) you can make out the Champlain bridge in the top left. You can even make out the hotel's roof if you know what you're looking for. Camp Fortune is over on the right side... just out the frame. It's also kinda far from where all the major developments are going in: Lebreton Flats (just out of the frame on the lower left) and Zibi which is going to rebuild the Chaudière falls complex (that white blob in the middle of the pic).
View attachment 120798
CBRE is willing to build to our needs. Pad is already poured and utilities are in place. Quebec taxes in the Fed zone are half of what they are in Ottawa. Look at Rochester St and Balsam by the old folks projects. My Family owns that building....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not sure if....or.....wuh. Me like and me don't like.
I hope the owner really likes it. If it is a real 356, then they customized a lot of value out of the car. Part of me hopes it is real, and ugly, and gets the shit driven out of it. Probably a repro, and an ugly one, and unless there is something fancy going on in the suspension, an undrivable one.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I hope the owner really likes it. If it is a real 356, then they customized a lot of value out of the car. Part of me hopes it is real, and ugly, and gets the shit driven out of it. Probably a repro, and an ugly one, and unless there is something fancy going on in the suspension, an undrivable one.
it's lowered...that can be undone....chances are the stock front beam is tucked away somewhere safe.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

<edit> This pic was taken by the gal who did our wedding pics. She was impressed by the work AMS did on our rings and did a whole series of shots of them. I can't even begin to tell you how happy we are with them, our rings are amazing. While he might be angry, he is a damn fine metalsmith.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am not a big fan either. You can still keep them original and still have them drive really nice.
I not against modifying such things. But slamming them to the ground usually negatively impacts handling on all but the smoothest of surfaces, makes them damn near impossible to drive on real roads, and all for a silly aesthetic.