Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Kids now a days. What ever happened to a normal double tail skateboard meant for doing tricks?!?

Or even a single tail skateboard like during my youth:

Had this one for many years...

My daughter is a cruiser, she likes to roll with her friends and I support that.

Nice deck, Mike STILL skates and I wish I could shred like he does. Hell, I wished I could shred like he did when I skated with him back in the day. :rofl:

After my last slam that put me out over a week, I might hang it up minus the rolling around town and pissing folks off. But the park kicked my ass. I so want to get one of these, though.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Seen this?

I was just reading the build on it. Not sure I agree with the two tone interior by Nike, but the powerplant and stoppers are the hotness. I've always been a fan and you so rarely see one. The Ring brothers did an amazing job on that beast.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

The difference between a Calzone and Stromboli is a Calzone is a small pizza folded over and baked. sometimes in a Pan, and sometimes on the bricks. A Stromboli is always a square pizza rolled up like a pinwheel. Except in Pittsburgh where general lawlessness prevails and they call shit whatever they want. Yet Yinzer pizza shops make the best Calzones.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Damn, that schnitzel would go great with new potatoes w/ a bit of butter and chopped parsley leaves. That bun and whatever hideous underneath it is a crime against humanity!
I threw the bun out and eat it by hand. The thin crinkle cut fries were awesome also. Iowa sucks however.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

It is a whole pork tenderloin!
Nice. This is how we roll in Portland.

Get it here:

Easily one of my top 10 carts and I only have had the pork sand, but it is incredible, and quite filling. It's around the corner from the Philly Cheesestake cart Steaks Fifth Ave, also makes the best burger of any cart, period.

Last edited: