Quantcast

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Our dogs are from Czech working lines and both are issue free.
Wifey and I happen to be Czechs and she has/had her GSs from the best work lines (border patrol K9s) - they are really smart, sweet and affectionate towards the family and friends IF you know how to handle dogs - which, in my humble experience, is not the case with 80% of dog owners here in the US.

You don't want to be a bad guy on the wrong side of the fence, tho. ;)

Fun fact: Boston police buys trained dogs from Czech and German law enforcement, and they give them commands in Czech and German.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
If you think GS are hardcore, you should see these:

had a wolf hybrid in for rabies quarantine at a vet clinic i worked at in colorado....crossed with a malamute....about the size of a female irish wolfhound...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Mom would get a bowl of Blue cheese dressing an dip the crust in it for maximum awesomeness. Hot Pepper shooters stuffed with ham and provolone were always free. Garden salads with antipasto for $7.25. Oh my.... Clark street was magical place to grow up... Assorted subs and meatball grinders for $2.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Whats going on here? You can see the chain its being towed with. It seems like a platform tug with some sort of pump covering the deck...
Just a shipwreck in St Maarten. Lost during a hurricane in early 90s. About 200yds off shore near the town of Marigot.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
My Mom would get a bowl of Blue cheese dressing an dip the crust in it for maximum awesomeness. Hot Pepper shooters stuffed with ham and provolone were always free. Garden salads with antipasto for $7.25. Oh my.... Clark street was magical place to grow up... Assorted subs and meatball grinders for $2.
I always seem to stumble across these posts of yours when I'm hungry...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I always seem to stumble across these posts of yours when I'm hungry...
My friends have just returned home from NYC. For payment for watering plants and feeding a Cat. I got a bag of onion rolls. A big package of Corned beef. A whole/half Pastrami brisket. Assorted Salamis. Pickled herring and huge red Romanian Peppers. All for me.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Pastrami is super salty and spicier then I like. It is homemade hipster Pastrami. Meh... The herring was good but the deli man gave my friend the old pieces. I don't like when they put huge slices of Onion in it also. I ate it all anyways... The corned beef is heavenly. Perfect actually. I did it Irish chip style with homemade coleslaw and poppy seeds and a little paprika and black pepper for good measure. I am going to the deli here to get some Braunschweiger a red onion, Limburger cheese to make liverwurst sammichs with the remaining onion rolls. All for me. None for you haha!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The Pastrami is super salty and spicier then I like. It is homemade hipster Pastrami. Meh... The herring was good but the deli man gave my friend the old pieces. I don't like when they put huge slices of Onion in it also. I ate it all anyways... The corned beef is heavenly. Perfect actually. I did it Irish chip style with homemade coleslaw and poppy seeds and a little paprika and black pepper for good measure. I am going to the deli here to get some Braunschweiger a red onion, Limburger cheese to make liverwurst sammichs with the remaining onion rolls. All for me. None for you haha!
you forgot the tic tacs.....