Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Absolutely no way you could flip a really fast boat, no chance at all, nope nope nope.
Mine is pretty damn fast (58mph on gps) and I managed to keep it upright even in some 5' swells (we did catch air a few times) :rofl:

<edit>The interior is just sweet keeping with a theme, full C6 but I wonder what the shifter does. Westy is right, it is a cheapish interior. I will say the interior of the Corvette is noticeably nicer that other GM vehicles, minus the Cadillac, but that's on purpose.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Give up you can't penetrate Jimmy's love for the Corvette. When you flip one and come out unharmed on the other side squeaks and rattles are unimportant.
Seriously, I know the pre92's were BAD. I mean real bad. They nearly killed the Corvette in '90 because it was such a turd. My '94 didn't squeak, nor does my '01. No squeaks, no rattles, but there is a little rattle in the throw out bearing. But for real, the build quality, while not eurotrash standards is still well above other domestic products.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Seriously, I know the pre92's were BAD. I mean real bad. They nearly killed the Corvette in '90 because it was such a turd. My '94 didn't squeak, nor does my '01. No squeaks, no rattles, but there is a little rattle in the throw out bearing. But for real, the build quality, while not eurotrash standards is still well above other domestic products.

Looks flexy, Seriously, that is how you would design a head tube interface if you wanted it to flex.

I spent way too much time in GM manufacturing facilities and saw way too much sketchy shit to ever trust a GM product ever again. Cannot remember one person ever taking pride in what they made. Pride in fucking off, drinking at work, stealing shit, sabotage, yup.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
The person or persons involved in this accident are probably dead or severely injured. I think my inner Jew finds this immensely distasteful. Posted for purpose and effect. Some kind of lame joke nobody wants to get. Nothing random here....

No one was severely injured except the moose.

Last edited: