Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Now in a "light" version...

- Compression, extension and spring preload register;
- Aluminum stanchion tubes offering a 30% weight saving versus steel;
- Outer tube with structural carbon fiber parts(-13% weight saving versus outer tube standard);
- Low friction sealed rings;
- Marzocchi patented sealed cartridge
Intended uses: road/road racing
<edit> These are hot, holy hell.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
No, it's a Meyer Görlitz trioplan 100 completely open at 2.8.
Ahh, old glass on a digital camera with an M42 adapter, nice! Do you frequent the manual focus forum? I used to be fairly active there many years ago. I used to play with ancient glass, too - but on way bigger cameras. This is a 8x10 paper negative taken with 12"/5 Petzval from late 1800s.

Now I just work and ride bikes. :cray:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ahh, old glass on a digital camera with an M42 adapter, nice! Do you frequent the manual focus forum? I used to be fairly active there many years ago. I used to play with ancient glass, too - but on way bigger cameras. This is a 8x10 paper negative taken with 12"/5 Petzval from late 1800s.

Now I just work and ride bikes. :cray:
a buddy of mine from college is going backwards in time too. he makes his own glass plate emulsions. crazy stuff. works at eastman house.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
a buddy of mine from college is going backwards in time too. he makes his own glass plate emulsions. crazy stuff. works at eastman house.
I have huge respect for those guys, it takes a lot of knowledge and practice to produce good results. I only went as far as mixing my own film developer.