Quantcast

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Yessir.

This was floating around the internet lately with her saying she had plastic surgery done, wanted to get on MTV, yadda yadda. Turns out looks like it's a prosthetic and she's full of shiat.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
So sick of laser cut everything, for some reason laser(or water?) cut mild steel screens are all the rage and people put them above concrete slabs, morons!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We need a comparison test. Not that I would ever buy any of them.
A guy down the road has a new corvette. It looks like they came up with a brilliant design, then let an 11 year old come in and bolt a few thousand dollars of cheesy plastic crap from a catalog. They got so close with this one but couldn't resist cheesing it up a bit.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
A guy down the road has a new corvette. It looks like they came up with a brilliant design, then let an 11 year old come in and bolt a few thousand dollars of cheesy plastic crap from a catalog. They got so close with this one but couldn't resist cheesing it up a bit.
Agree I especially dislike the whole raised area over the engine but then again I am not sure if I am the target customer. Hell I drive a Volvo maybe as far away as you can get from an American muscle car.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
We need a comparison test. Not that I would ever buy any of them.
Motor Trend tested the Z51 (not the Z06 pictured), the 911 Carrera S and an F12.

So, yes, the Porsche 911 wins another Motor Trend test. I know, we're so boring and predictable. Still, Edward, Scott, Carlos, Randy, and I drove all three cars back to back and came to the same conclusion: The Porsche 911 Carrera 4S is the best of the mini-bunch. We also all had the Corvette in second place, not far from the 991. In fact, most of our discussion about the C7 involved phrases like, "I can't wait for the Z06!" and "Bring on the ZR1!" If we were to compare the C7 with the 911 in a contest where money mattered, it would be hard to ignore the fact that the Porsche costs twice what the Chevy does. Really, really hard.Which brings us to the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. There's no doubt that it's packing the very best engine currently on sale today, and certainly one of the best engines the world will ever know. Sad to say, that's not enough. While the F12 inspired things like joy, amazement, and, to quote Carlos, "pure happiness and smiles," it was simply not as good to drive as the Corvette or the 911.
While it clearly isn't for everyone, the Z06 will be a contender and at half the price or less of anything else in its class, it might not be a tough call at all.

I don't like everything about the new Z06, but there is a lot more to love than to hate. I just can't justify a supercharged daily driver. :panic: