Quantcast

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Back to coffee.

Norbar, OK I'll try drip..

You are making it yourself or is someone making it for you? Find a good place. An unqualified person or a bad grind can mean a difference between coffee tasting like gravel and something really good.

Also since it's a picture thread here is some chemex picture before speciality coffee was popular

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
You are making it yourself or is someone making it for you? Find a good place. An unqualified person or a bad grind can mean a difference between coffee tasting like gravel and something really good.

Also since it's a picture thread here is some chemex picture before speciality coffee was popular

Somebody neg rep Norbar for the picture...worst. Show. EVER. And I still get treated to it now and again. Made the mistake of buying the DVDs for the Frau years ago. Before I realized just how bad that abortion of a program was.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Somebody neg rep Norbar for the picture...worst. Show. EVER. And I still get treated to it now and again. Made the mistake of buying the DVDs for the Frau years ago. Before I realized just how bad that abortion of a program was.
Yes but every now and then you get a Jennifer Anniston Nipple shot while watching. Kind of worth it in my opinion.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It's pretty amazing what you can do with stolen mail buckets, some bondo, bailing wire, corrugated cardboard and finishing resin and your girlfriends mothers credit card......