Quantcast

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I do a pound of spicy sausage, cooked and crumbled, add in a block of cream cheese. Split about a dozen or so jalapenos and take out the guts with a spoon, fill with sausage/cream cheese mix, then wrap with a slice of bacon. Throw them in the oven at 375ish for about 30 or so minutes until they look good enough to each. Contemplating mixing in some Sriracha on my next go around.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I do a pound of spicy sausage, cooked and crumbled, add in a block of cream cheese. Split about a dozen or so jalapenos and take out the guts with a spoon, fill with sausage/cream cheese mix, then wrap with a slice of bacon. Throw them in the oven at 375ish for about 30 or so minutes until they look good enough to each. Contemplating mixing in some Sriracha on my next go around.
Methinks poblanos would be a better choice...

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Just try it with the Jalapenos :) They mellow out a bit when baked, plus scraping out the insides helps. I can usually find good sized ones around here. They turn out to be about two-bite appetizers.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
This issue is big in the beach communities here in FL. The homeless flock to these warm areas with lots of tourists. They outlaw setting your possessions down in the street, sitting on the street with any kind of blanket, feeding the homeless without a permit etc etc.

On the one hand, it's horrible. They are human beings. On the other hand, how would you like to work your ass off to retire early and spend half a mil on a beach condo, then there's bums sleeping by the door, harassing women and leaving trash everywhere?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
This issue is big in the beach communities here in FL. The homeless flock to these warm areas with lots of tourists. They outlaw setting your possessions down in the street, sitting on the street with any kind of blanket, feeding the homeless without a permit etc etc.

On the one hand, it's horrible. They are human beings. On the other hand, how would you like to work your ass off to retire early and spend half a mil on a beach condo, then there's bums sleeping by the door, harassing women and leaving trash everywhere?
Shockingly, I saw no homeless in Oslo nor Madrid. I saw beggars, but no "Free Range Humans." I sorta get it in Norway, but Spain being one of the bail-out PIGS with 50% unemployment still seemed to house everyone, or at least hide the vagabonds.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Shockingly, I saw no homeless in Oslo nor Madrid. I saw beggars, but no "Free Range Humans." I sorta get it in Norway, but Spain being one of the bail-out PIGS with 50% unemployment still seemed to house everyone, or at least hide the vagabonds.
Are you serious