Quantcast

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
I saw that last night. It didn't say if they found who owned it or not. We were laughing at the thought of coming out of the clinic only to find your sh!t blown up. :rofl:
I havent heard anything. Talking with one of the cops they said it was recently sold by a guy in seattle to a kid from portland. I guess it was parked there about 3am. You wouldn't believe the amount of frigidity people that were milling around for the 5 hours it took to detonate the package.

There was some dude standing behind me for a bit that was blathering on and on about his bug, and how he'd go rescue that one and that its a shame to see them damage a good clean bug. I was so tempted to tell him that he was a ****ing idiot and that we should blow up as many fat kids as possible.

Honestly who, besides girls that think they are cute want a sb?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I drove past this at a parking lot a few weeks ago... Catch the sticker in the side window.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
That is actually quite a tasty Beverage..... Its a blood orange soda and goes great with a shot or two of vodka added to it.
Please tell me you drink it in a cup. With a lid on it. After discarding the bottle and not letting anyone see you with it. Like I do with Bartles and Jaymes...