Quantcast

Push Elevensix shock

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
So it's a more tunable version of what already exists in any shock with a 2 or 3 position LS compression damper. That's pretty much something a lot of people have been asking for.

You should rent these for road trips with a location dependent base tune.
Simplified version, but yes.

Darren: in general, how much can you go up or down in spring rate before needing to have the rebound stack revalved?
Our rebound is set for plus or minus one rate. So if you get a 400lb/in spring you can go to a 375, or 425lb/in before looking at changing the valve spec

I'm not worthy to ride a shock like that.
Don't kid yourself, I'm sure you can throw down big skids with the best of them!:rockout:

Darren, any plans to expand on these lighter, more accurate coil springs, and maybe sell them for other sizes and shocks, like my RC4?
Unfortunately the springs won't fit on other shocks due to clearance. At this point there's no plans to get into the aftermarket spring business.

Where to send it for modifications to further improve performance?
PULL Industries......side business I'm starting up. You should see an announcement shortly.We'll have an amazing conversion kit that converts your ELEVENSIX to an air shock.:banana:

Marginally related, but did/has anything come of the carbon bellows in lieu of an alloy spring? Seems like a way to drop moar gramz if its a functional solution.
The carbon bellow springs are actually a HyperCo product that we're very familiar due to our relationship with them. That's all I'll say for now.....

Darren

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
forks approaching $2k retail, yet people still balk at a shock over $400.

(if anything, that's a criticism of how expensive forks have become)

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
How many of you bought ENVE wheels but are complaining about the price of a bike part with more than 2 moving parts?

Last edited:

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
Darren, what's the weight of the shock body alone, ideally in 7.875x2.25?

My RC4 is 405g in this size (with a DSP 650lb Ti at 290g).

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
PULL Industries......side business I'm starting up. You should see an announcement shortly.We'll have an amazing conversion kit that converts your ELEVENSIX to an air shock.:banana:

Darren
Better watch out for the competition...SHOVE INDUSTRIES.

I hear they'd be better... when you come down to it... or...

WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE!!!!!

(i kill me...)

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009