Quantcast

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I wouldn't say the best thing to do.....maybe call a cab for them.
Nope, if they are already trying to get into their car, then your likely not going to get them to wait for a cab, if you can get them to agree to a cab in the first place....... Besides if they are so intoxicated they cannot open the door without that much difficulty... they deserve to lose their keys....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
That video of the guy stabbing the video strikes a hell of a nerve with me..... 14 years ago I watched the top of someones head removed when a split rim blew up, specifically the retainer ring snapped. Seriously real danger with these tires

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
That video of the guy stabbing the video strikes a hell of a nerve with me..... 14 years ago I watched the top of someones head removed when a split rim blew up, specifically the retainer ring snapped. Seriously real danger with these tires
That sometimes scares me just putting air in my car tires.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Big aircraft tires get filled through a cage for just that reason. I pull the valve core out when ever I have to change a tire on an airplane. It is not unheard of for the bolts holding the rim together to fail and the only thing holding it together is the axle nut. No Bueno if you pull it off and its still 180+psi.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Big aircraft tires get filled through a cage for just that reason. I pull the valve core out when ever I have to change a tire on an airplane. It is not unheard of for the bolts holding the rim together to fail and the only thing holding it together is the axle nut. No Bueno if you pull it off and its still 180+psi.

Exactly.... These large tires you see on buss's big rigs and landing gear are in reality small bombs if they decide to go off..... Enginerds here can do the math, figure out the surface area inside these tires, then figure that a rig tire is generally 100 to 110 PSI... then to the math on one of squeebs airliner tires.... See how much force is actually ready for release in these