Quantcast

Plattekill this W/e

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Mebbe. Not sure if I'll be there or not, but if you see a skinny mofo in a black kit with a green and black helmet on a green Bottle Rocket, that's me. Say hi.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Werd. This is gonna be my last weekend riding on the east coast for about 9 months so I'm kinda debating how to spend it. Platty's probably the way to go. We'll see.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I will act like Im coming and hopefully not front, but since no one likes me, I wind up riding alone and eating worms anyway.

Meh?

Eyes peeled for Freckled tree on Giant green machine, possibly accompanied by Maniac Dread Jimmy (who some of u should know for sure.)......

POSSIBILITIES.

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
I was there this past weekend. You got to love that place it too far away, the food stinks, the amenities stink, the trails are over grown and the lift is way to slow and still is the best place to ride in the state

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Werd. This is gonna be my last weekend riding on the east coast for about 9 months so I'm kinda debating how to spend it. Platty's probably the way to go. We'll see.
you should go!
i was suppose to go up, but no mo.
now you's a ho
I was there this past weekend. You got to love that place it too far away, the food stinks, the amenities stink, the trails are over grown and the lift is way to slow and still is the best place to ride in the state
this i know. Platty is definitely one of the best places to ride in the NE....unless you love bermz.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
man you guys suck. This is uncalled for!

No I won't be there this weekend. My finger is still borked.

Last I heard the Delta House crew won't be there either.

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Yep conditions were great. Cool weather, only a little bit of rain, trails were slick but not a problem, shale surfing was at it's finest. I forgot how much fun Platty is since I haven't ridden there since September 2007.