Quantcast

&%@ Middle@%&

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I drive a 99 Mazda 323, I spent $250 on parts today, that's a big spend coz in its 22 years it has only needed less than 1k of parts.
I don't look forward to having anything more modern, I have some CAN BUS fault finding to do at work next week and I really don't want to do it.
323 GTX? yas

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Yesterday I did something I haven't done in a long time, if ever.

I bought brand new pedals.

For years and years I had a fleet of M636 pedals that I was limping along, until @Serial Midget gifted me a set of XT trail pedals back in 2016. Those have been on the trail bike since then, and they're freaking CLAPPED out, really bad. The bearings are shot, the whole pedal body just wobbles around on the spindle like a drunk epileptic nun. So I did, bought brand new pedals. I seriously can't remember the last time that happened... I'd honestly suspect it was the 90s.

Now I need to replace my clapped out shoes.
For as much and as hard as you ride, that seems like good service! I couldn't find "drunk, epileptic nun" on teh google so - pics please. :monkey:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
What happened to you? EbolAIDS19?
Don’t know yet but got a SARS/flu/RSV rapid PCR test through work at 9. Should have results around noon if prior turnaround time is any indication.