Quantcast

&%@ Middle@%&

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Bacon wrapped meatballs in cannabis infused mushroom sauce over cannabis infused egg noodles. Sounded good. It was not. I could only eat 2. Just because you can infuse something. Does not mean you should. Cannabis infused generally means. Taste like ass. Tumeric is the new Paprika. I cannot wait until things go full circle and we can eat Curry again.
I thought eating ass was all the rage with the kids these days

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The gif function gets me both ways. I've found genX and millennials, who know a lot of the social and cultural references, make for very funny usage. Especially when a large part of the team is in that age range. The older group, when trying however, fails miserably, because they don't know the references.

Wasting money? Use the little girls throwing money out the window, not the rapper with the money gun. Get out? Only to be used in jest, not when actually telling someone to get out.

My boss is 53, so solid mid-genX, with two college age kids. He gets them and plays accordingly. He will bomb us mid call, just to fuck with us. The 59 y/o who doesn't watch TV and is generally an "old soul" type person? Doesn't get them, gets offended, and uses them incorrectly.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Baseboards are long gone too; all new baseboards will be laid throughout the house. In fact, a good 50% of the trimwork will be redone, both to get rid of the nasty smells, but also cause it's poorly done. We stopped shy of replacing any drywall or subfloors, opting to hit all of that with odor blocking primer. All that seems to have knocked out any lingering stench, thank the FSM.
That reminds me... Countertops are in. I need to pull the backsplash and replace the drywall this weekend.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
How do you survive this place? :D
They estimated a serving was equal to a 25mg dose. I was pretty high before that. Gorilla Glue is pretty strong. It kept things in check for today. Street meat was open on the way home. I had the Sausage, peppers and onions. Boss sauce on the side. Then I took a nap with the Cat when I got home. I had difficulty getting up to answer the phone and typing this. I need to lay down now. I tried watching TV and a show called Ridiculous came on. The basic premise was to play the Song Uncontrollable Urge over and over until you became annoyed and turned it off. Thankfully Cops reloaded was on Reelz. Bad boys, bad boys, what are you going to do.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so our IT team disable the gif button in teams chat. (see prior posted meme). there was an article posted on our intraweb about it. morons didn't disable the comments section, and now its filled with gifs and memes

including:

crying pikachu gif

this:

1650478316581.jpeg

1650478447599.png

Attachments

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Bacon wrapped meatballs in cannabis infused mushroom sauce over cannabis infused egg noodles. Sounded good. It was not. I could only eat 2. Just because you can infuse something. Does not mean you should. Cannabis infused generally means. Taste like ass. Tumeric is the new Paprika. I cannot wait until things go full circle and we can eat Curry again.
Yeah - adding weed to food that isn't *specifically* cooked/baked to get you high seems like a recipe for disappointment. Just pop an eddie or two before/after dinner if you want to get baked. Don't fuck up the mushroom sauce.

Removed the snow tyre shod wheels from the car.

Cue incoming storm I'm sure.

They estimated a serving was equal to a 25mg dose. I was pretty high before that. Gorilla Glue is pretty strong.
Haysoos, man! Gorilla Glue plus a bunch of infused food? You are an ANIMAL. :panic: :drag:

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
sup homies

I think I need to sub to trainerroad. I am starting to "sharpen the knife" but don't know the right workouts to do. I can bumble my way through base building but how many over-unders do I need to do to win at sports? sheesh.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Raining from the north today (warm rain) then raining from the south tomorrow (cold rain). Also windy. Le suck. Was gonna ride tomorrow (Friday) but now maybe on Sunday (with all the normals).

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
You get all the good work.
Yeah I do, the other mech gets most of the really horrible stuff, a few weeks ago he got to spend five hours under a machine die grinding then peeling out a snapped M22 bolt.
Some previous genius didn't check the hole depth then wound a bolt in until it bound and left it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Apparently temping at 102.4 Freedoms is enough to put me on the edge of shaking chills. Lovely.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Scored some Scion TC wheels off Facebook marketplace for $60. Some curb rash, but they look straight. Will mount the wife's snow tires and new TPMS sensors likely this weekend.

I was looking at steel wheels for $400 or used take offs for about $250. These popped up yesterday, sold!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Meds carried me to 2 am. Then shaking chills. Finally got the courage to leave the bed and take more Tylenol. Now no more chills but I’m awake.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I drive a 99 Mazda 323, I spent $250 on parts today, that's a big spend coz in its 22 years it has only needed less than 1k of parts.
I don't look forward to having anything more modern, I have some CAN BUS fault finding to do at work next week and I really don't want to do it.