Quantcast

$$$%%%~~~Mehunday~~~%%%$$$

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Mornin!

1. Doggo with reconstructed knee is supposed to be resting. Clearly she is not on board with this idea, as she has lept the barriers we put up on two occasions to relax on the couch. Hoping her stubbornness doesn't impact her recovery.

2. Had lunch with my wife's 95 year old friend yesterday. It was great to see her, but also sad to see shes going downhill. I suppose that's what happens at that age, but shes the absolute sweetest thing so that makes it tougher to watch.

3. Bro wants me to sign up for the Ninja MTB skills clinic. Any of y'all ever done something like that? Worth my time and money?

The only MTB coaching you need.

1. Send it
2. If you eat shit get up and try again

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
The only MTB coaching you need.

1. Send it
2. If you eat shit get up and try again
Those riding clinics are the rage up here. Newcomers on dentist bikes wanting to ride like their buddies who have been at it for 20+ years. What you get is a bunch of broken bodys and bruised egos.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I’m lapping Bittersweet off of American Eagle in the gondola because comfortable. Might have to find a new run: finally couldn’t find fresh tracks all the way down, only for most of it. FairPlay was still mostly virgin.
If snow is good get far skier's right and ski black bear trees. Go!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Those riding clinics are the rage up here. Newcomers on dentist bikes wanting to ride like their buddies who have been at it for 20+ years. What you get is a bunch of broken bodys and bruised egos.
I love taking Haley and other neighborhood kids out for rides because of that shit. I'm intrigued to see where she is at on her bike this spring after a whole winter of Devo for skiing. The overlap is so much, especially when it comes to comfort with speed.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This thing has BRAKES? Whhhhaaaatt?!
"Haley - use the front brake too!" "Haley - slow down please" "Haley - only go as fast as you can see ahead"

"Daddy, you're going to slow" "Why do I have to walk this section?"

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Last nights hockey game was a total bust. Portland has been crushing it all season, except for Everett. :rofl: They have beaten Portland 3 times now this season. Scored 28 seconds into the game. 6-2 final, it was bad. Still fun, but I have a hard time paying $12 for an IPA I don't like.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It is popular out here too. I don't understand it, but to be fair I don't understand most things people do.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
For real? Would be a shame to see Turner go, though a visit to their website shows a greatly diminished product lineup. Was it the emergence of plastic bikes that did them in?
i should disclaimer that yea, that's only my perception. i don't have any solid info. their lineup has dwindled drastically, 3 mtbs, a cross/gravel bike, and a road bike. they haven't offered a DH bike in how many years? not saying i wanna see them go away, but this sure isn't their heydey.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
For real? Would be a shame to see Turner go, though a visit to their website shows a greatly diminished product lineup. Was it the emergence of plastic bikes that did them in?
There is a DW link 5 spot on eBay I am trying to talk myself out of.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Walked to the Bar. Went day drinking again. My friend Jamie this time. He couldn't keep up. I made sure he got home. I have his Car Keys. He will have to come over and get them tomorrow. I had to walk back to his car and park it in a legal spot. It was nice out. I didn't mind. I will try to weasel breakfast out of it. Pay backs are a bitch.... Troegs Beer I was drinking was high test...