Quantcast

$$$%%%~~~Mehunday~~~%%%$$$

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Up at 5:30am to catch the train to get to downtown Toronto for some Azure training. This place better have coffee on tap.

Not looking forward to the zoo trying to get home...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Up at 5:30am to catch the train to get to downtown Toronto for some Azure training. This place better have coffee on tap.

We have occasional meetings in NYC, we try to book them for 10am and leave by 3pm. I couldn't imagine having to fight traffic every day...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Got police pat-down walking the dog on teh greenway at 3:45 this morning. Some clown taking pot shots at homes and they were looking for suspects. Neighborhood is going to shit. WTF?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL

Will it be better from your new place?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Have to put in a solid day or two of working if I want to FTS the rest of the week.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

1. Doggo with reconstructed knee is supposed to be resting. Clearly she is not on board with this idea, as she has lept the barriers we put up on two occasions to relax on the couch. Hoping her stubbornness doesn't impact her recovery.

2. Had lunch with my wife's 95 year old friend yesterday. It was great to see her, but also sad to see shes going downhill. I suppose that's what happens at that age, but shes the absolute sweetest thing so that makes it tougher to watch.

3. Bro wants me to sign up for the Ninja MTB skills clinic. Any of y'all ever done something like that? Worth my time and money?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Will it be better from your new place?
Luckily I only have to come here for 4 days.

The commute from the new place is going to double in time, but it'll be worth it being out in the boonies and getting out of the condo.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
supposed to hit 70 today...Shorts to work :banana:

Hiked 23 miles this weekend, my hips are tight this am....one of the benefits of being an old bastard:banghead:

Run sheet is all local but we had a guy call out sick so I'm gonna get run ragged Le suck

On the bright side my coffee is now ready for consumption

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Today's work commute includes an aeroplano. I hope I don't catch teh virus.
I've been working 60 hour weeks and spending too much time in flying tubes and airports.

I'll be sure to warn the monkey hoard if I'm dead from Corona's.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Like in Ghostbusters? Or the Ace of Base song? Or my coworker eating roadkill and making the bathroom smell like a concentration camp first thing Monday AM? Only one of those has happened so far today.
I suspect from your tone that it involves roadkill.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
So I get pulled into a discussion about why our headshots always look like shit in print and I said "Maybe if they didn't shoot them gritty and dark like a DC superhero movie?" and now the photo editor is mad at me. Off to a hell of a start this week.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So I get pulled into a discussion about why our headshots always look like shit in print and I said "Maybe if they didn't shoot them gritty and dark like a DC superhero movie?" and now the photo editor is mad at me. Off to a hell of a start this week.
replace all the headshots with something else gritty

1582555794284.png

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
96F8F694-BCC9-46AA-A274-E9D951586AAB.jpeg

Puking snow at Copper. Whiteout from Dillon to here. Here’s the snow accumulation after being parked 10 min.

I’m going to ski for 3 hours or so and head back early because the roads are nasty.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
purchased what I thought was a regular flannel shirt at the thrift store.

In the break room at work, realized that it was the top to a set of flannel pajamas

also purchased a cardigan that gave jackalope pause upon first looking at it

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Back from Berlin. What a fun city. Everybody is nice, great food, tons of stuff to do, cheap. Want to do fancy stuff in fancy art places? Sure, Want to go to huge sex parties? Sure. Want a huge bmx compound? Sure. Still I'm tired. Not becuase of the sex party, did not go to any. Still lots of walking and eating. Time to decrease how much space I take. Also Stormzy is a great artist and seems like a genuinely great guy. Rare to see someone be honestly happy to see his fans.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Powder is fairly epic—definitely need these wide skis today. But I cannot see a thing.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I’m lapping Bittersweet off of American Eagle in the gondola because comfortable. Might have to find a new run: finally couldn’t find fresh tracks all the way down, only for most of it. FairPlay was still mostly virgin.