Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Awe yeah, this is awesome.

Brings back memories of standing next to the airfield at Andrews AFB in Washington and watching an F15 goes full balls out and disappearing into the clouds in a vertical line. That's a sound/site I'll never forget...

Almost on par with being on the USS Buttercup and having my dress boots destroyed by sea water. :busted:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I saw that the other day. Lets see more of that minivan.
maybe this guy will get a turn in it
Statement from Chris Harris
The Welsh borders, 12 Oct 2014

January 2012 seems a long, long time ago. Back then I was told by people who didn't know much that a web car video should be less than three minutes long and that overtseer was unpopular. I think we proved them wrong and am grateful to YouTube for giving me the chance to destroy tyres that other people pay for.

I'm also excited to announce that I've started working on my next phase of tyre obliteration and will be launching something new very soon. I'll remain a close friend of the /DRIVE brand and involved in its future productions, but will be offering even more access to my content through the next phase of Chris Harris on Cars, which will launch its new YouTube channel, free to air, November 12.

Special thanks go to Neil Carey, my sidekick in so many adventures and, if he can still handle the general mentalness, the man who will work with me on this next phase. Of course the biggest thanks go to all the viewers who have supported my little show. I look forward to welcoming you to the next phase very soon.

Best

Chris

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Nice! That's awesome to read that he is going to do his own thing, away from /Drive.

/Drive kinda screwed the pooch, switching to a paid channel. Not that I minded, I subscribed. But the content hasn't improved or anything...

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Nice! That's awesome to read that he is going to do his own thing, away from /Drive.

/Drive kinda screwed the pooch, switching to a paid channel. Not that I minded, I subscribed. But the content hasn't improved or anything...
i was going to subscribe until i watched most of the videos on dailymotion.com and hadnt seen anything worth while to subscribe too. Harris is the only reason i would have subscribed but now i wont waste my moneys on them

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
i was going to subscribe until i watched most of the videos on dailymotion.com and hadnt seen anything worth while to subscribe too. Harris is the only reason i would have subscribed but now i wont waste my moneys on them
Did you see the Ferrari FF episode where he pulled out a nice Orange mtb actually looks like he rides mtb and a nice what that is too. Chris is the man :)