Quantcast

...it's a YouTube extravaganza!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
looks bananas. interesting to see the player get onto the military base and steal a plane. every time i go near the base, my wanted stars get lit up
There is a way if you are playing the hunting side mission. I haven't tried to do it yet, but if you do the mission where you go into the woods to hunt, rather than hunt, take off and hit the military base. Apparently the mission doesn't stop and no wanted level is raised.

I like the idea of doing the rampages in 1st person, but I'm not buying a PS4. :rofl:

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
looks bananas. interesting to see the player get onto the military base and steal a plane. every time i go near the base, my wanted stars get lit up
First thing i did when I got the parachute. Hover as high as possible over the base with a heli and jump out. Open the chute as late as possible and slide into the hangar. One youre airborne youre pretty much untouchable.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I like the idea of doing the rampages in 1st person, but I'm not buying a PS4. :rofl:
so far this is the only game that would make me want to get a ps4 but one game doesnt justify spending the moneys...yet

First thing i did when I got the parachute. Hover as high as possible over the base with a heli and jump out. Open the chute as late as possible and slide into the hangar. One youre airborne youre pretty much untouchable.
thanks. will try after i get anymore bored of CoD then i already am

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Can you just bail out of the plane? I've been doing that a lot lately when I don't feel like driving somewhere. After I got the parachute side missions, I got pretty damn good with the chute. :rofl:

May be a poopdeck, but this video is insane. Danny Mac is the f@cking man.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
One day. One day I will own a car that sounds like this at 4:33.
Meh. Crossplane crank V-8s sound like compromised engineering. Not to mention all good engine noises come from the intake (preferably with individual throttle bodies), not the exhaust.

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The C3 is the mullet of the corvette world, which is already pretty mullety.
I love the sub '74 chrome bumpers and this is my birth year of '71, so it's extra special. Using the Gen5 motor is sweet. I want to do a '71 body on a '2001 chassis (my daughter was born in 2000, but the '01 has some real changes).

'69 L88 with less than 1500 miles on it, a shame.

<edit> Maybe it is a little mullety, for me it's the late C3 early C4 (75-91) that are the real uglies. Gutless AND ugly.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I love the sub '74 chrome bumpers and this is my birth year of '71, so it's extra special. Using the Gen5 motor is sweet. I want to do a '71 body on a '2001 chassis (my daughter was born in 2000, but the '01 has some real changes).

'69 L88 with less than 1500 miles on it, a shame.

<edit> Maybe it is a little mullety, for me it's the late C3 early C4 (75-91) that are the real uglies. Gutless AND ugly.

Growing up, the only people I ever saw in C3s and early C4s for that matter, had bad tans, greased back mullets, unbuttoned shirts and a plethora of gold plated chains.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Growing up, the only people I ever saw in C3s and early C4s for that matter, had bad tans, greased back mullets, unbuttoned shirts and a plethora of gold plated chains.
Those are the only people I STILL see in those. I need to grow my mullet out before I build mine, and get a few more chains.