Quantcast

hurricane on Saturday?

Terrier

Chimp
Sep 11, 2007
what's the call for Saturday in NJ? Looks like there could be a good amount of rainfall.
I'll be heading down on Sunday as long as the storm is long gone.

Will Diablo post to this forum if they close for the day?

Terrier

Chimp
Sep 11, 2007
I heard rain for sunday morning as well - so it looks like a washed out weekend
I looked at a couple of different sites...most show Sunday as partly sunny / sunny.
Hopefully NJ will only get 2" of rain max on Saturday.
The trails need rain big time anyway.

I will def check the site & call before making the 2 hr trek on Sunday morning....

Feb 29, 2008
I don't even really think it matters. We rode a few weeks ago and there was an epic thunderstorm in the middle of the day. We ate popsicles, it ended, they turned the lift back on and the rest of the day was super awesome.

That said, I don't care if it's raining samurai swords this weekend and I have to push my bike to the top...I'm riding sunday.

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey
since when did this happen?
we might not get the brunt of a hurricane, but they do come north.
Hey guys...Please stay tuned to this site and www.diablofreeridepark.com. As of right now the weather forecast is calling for heavy rains and high winds. We will provide an update tomorrow regarding the operation schedule for the weekend. As of right now, we have every intention to be open, however, if the weather forecast stays course, this may change..

Tweety

Chimp
May 30, 2007
Hey guys...Please stay tuned to this site and www.diablofreeridepark.com. As of right now the weather forecast is calling for heavy rains and high winds. We will provide an update tomorrow regarding the operation schedule for the weekend. As of right now, we have every intention to be open, however, if the weather forecast stays course, this may change..
Thanks Diablo. Where on the diablofreeridepark.com page will it be posted?

Any thoughts of opening Friday PM? :-D