~~~humph it’s Thursday~~

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
he touched your willy?

or.....

He refused to touch your willy?
aside from him driving like an ass and flipping people off He was part of a two man gurney team. They dropped off the client for treatment, swung back to base for supplies He walked out to his car and left. Stranding the client. We had to call another company to do the return leg.

Fuck him and yeah he is a millennial

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
This fucking neighborhood :rofl:

My neighbor has been watching me wail on my roof for 5 days now. My partner called someone for an estimate to help shovel before the next wave of donner party this saturday. My neighbor's wife comes over after this guy leaves and in english that's about as good as my spanish "what he tell you, how much?" We tell her 800 and she shakes her head and leaves. About 2 hours later a friend of hers shows up and says "olivia say you need roof...600 dollars" :rofl:
Sounds authentic

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
happy for the wife lady at the moment. after being out of her post-doc for 17 years and minimally studying she decided to take her psych licensure exam to open up more options and passed on her first try. i guess the kids know which side of the family their smarts come from...
This means you can retire?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
The one thing Ive learned is that no matter what I do its always wrong because someone always knows someone better at it

Its like buying specialized bicycles. In that they probably have a point.
Well, I wouldn't want to make you feel inadequate with this simple observation but, wouldn't have been wise to clear the roof a couple of times before it got to 8 feet of snow?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'm so exhausted right now, I don't have the brain power to even know what that means
@jonKranked was worried about your welfare, working so hard yesterday:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Ok, didn't catch that it was an overnight affair.
This last bit was nuts but it's had/has the whole season on it. It started leaking before this last round.

Yes that would have been wise in hindsight but we've been in this house for 18 years and this is the first time it's ever been an issue.

It's not the mass it's the fact that the roof job two years ago is proving to be inadequately sealed.

Last edited: