Quantcast

~~Happy F'kin Friday~~

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Junkyard is picking it up tomorrow.
Time for a Honda Fit with a manual transmission?

Earlier this week I changed strings on the ESP 7 string. Floyd Rose required tension adjustment. Then neck needed tension relief adjustment. I don't enjoy adjusting the truss rod because stressful but it worked out fine. Guitar plays heavenly now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
After 4 days in a row riding I woke up exhausted and sore, but rode anyway. Well fuck me I felt great, stronger than I have been in years. Sadly back to Coronaville tommorow.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Time for a Honda Fit with a manual transmission?

Earlier this week I changed strings on the ESP 7 string. Floyd Rose required tension adjustment. Then neck needed tension relief adjustment. I don't enjoy adjusting the truss rod because stressful but it worked out fine. Guitar plays heavenly now.
I got the tele and the twin out of storage. Has just sat there taking space. Checked out your guitar at the Guitar Center. I am left handed. Not an option for me. The Mesa Boogie it was plugged into sounded awesome. Pearl white SG was cooler. Very rare to find a leftie...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Have you considered a two week self-quarantine right where you are? You know... for safety.
I could just show up to work on Monday super hungover. I've been riding so much my metabolism is turned to 11, I am sure I am running warmer than usual. Probably more than good enough for precautionary quarantine.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ahh a great start to the weekend. Playing in the kitchen, eating then getting my fishing gear together for the morning

OOOh this is good. Andoule Sausage, Chicken, Prawns, Red Beans, brown Rice, Garlic, Stewed tomatoes, Red Onion,Collard Greens, Diced Habanero pepper, Chipotle Powder, salt and pepper

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
secret interior bong shed included. nobody needs to go outside to utilize the shed...
Plans have to be altered. Just alerted a Covid19 fatality not even 25 miles away has occurred.
So this will be a house under the sea but -- the lawn furniture will have to be on tracks or, something similar. Slipping out of wet clothes and into a Dry Martini would be suuuucchh a hassle w/ a decompression chamber.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I've turned a few "wives plans" into pretty cool modern houses in the 90's, of course I don't have the plans nor took pictures at the time. #imadumbfock
Wait, Jozz is an Architect?