Quantcast

~~Happy F'kin Friday~~

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So after asking for many weeks now and finally sitting homeboy down to go over what I need, I got it. Took me 6 hours to build, refine, test and proof it. 32 iterations, takes about 8 minutes to run.

This test has never been done end to end by hand because it would take forever. Took me 6 hours to build it, this is why I am here, people. Holy hell.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
"Employee Appreciation day" here, I think the free lunch may be a clever rouse to trick us into sticking around for a meeting. Planning on eating my weight in free food and not paying attention.

Here. Heading to Solvang area for training next week on work dime. Hotel room to myself. It will be nice.

FTFY.
The Succulent Cafe is pretty solid if you enjoy porcine based foods, There's a sausage and beer place on the main drag (Copenhagen Sausage maybe?) that's decent for meat in tube form and large beers, Elen's Pancake House in Beulton is also solid, worth the schlep back toward the 101 instead of going to Paula's like everybody else in the entire city. Also lots of good wine and road bike riding if you're into that sort of thing.

hey @stosh have you designed any cool houses?
my most current available one..

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
my most current available one..
you're an architect?? I never knew that.

that's an impressive house.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Anybody out there still riding a 26" XC/Trail bike? Trying to decide on a 29 or 27.5 upgrade?
I am still 26 on both my bikes. I do like the idea of the BLK Mrkt Roam because I could go 27.5 later.

Granted, I have only ridden 2 27.5's but it hasn't been enough to justify a whole bike yet.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Century Ride nearly reclaimed from Sunday Blowout :monkey: 94 Miles & the last twenty had winds @ 15mph+ from a 90deg radius N. and W.

20200306_151157.jpg

@Sandwich has an early RMSS package. Hope it fits!!

Walking off the mileage @ Bonita Beach.

Last edited:

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Just left the checkout at the local Grocer and, gave in to impulse purchase. I just adopted 28 Florida Panther Kittens!!
I did really try the new Coca Cola Energy Drink. The can fits in new Ford Escape CupHolders. Classic Coca Cola taste & pleasing depleted muscle memory. Was... was that Farm Raised Salmon in there?? Swear there was some healthy BCCA getting drunken. (Checking Nutritional Information: No Salmon, wild or farm :popcorn:)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Local auto parts shop has every kind of latex glove and 10mm sockets available, but not a single 12 point axle nut socket. Ugh.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Nothing really noteworthy. Most of our clients are lame. We also do mostly commercial work with a minimal amount of houses.
I've turned a few "wives plans" into pretty cool modern houses in the 90's, of course I don't have the plans nor took pictures at the time. #imadumbfock

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The tranny on the Corolla died. No forward gears. Loud clunk when you accelerate, then it stalls. Fuckity fuck. Made it home from Wegmans...