Quantcast

Guerrilla Gravity, badass frame manufacturer in Colorado

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
LMAO!

Well if mom is still around she can donate that shit to me. You know, next time you're up here. Does she make jelly with it too? That's a gold mine right thar!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
used to love sprinkling sugar on rhubarb and eating it raw as a kid...my kids like it too. it's like okra-can be delicious or can be trbl depending on how you do it.

also, RindEgg?

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
I will never not like rhubarb. But it does need to be combined with sugar or mineral spirits. Maybe some lube that is combined with teflon? Kind of the same thing... IDK.

What about rhubarb cheese? Hmm....And yes it comes in 26 or 29 inch year life cycles. Oh and that's a new unit of measure your kids will be tested on. Inch Year Life Cycle. You heard it here first. And like most of our units of measure, you have to experience it before you can understand it. Kind of like baseball.

@jstuhlman As for RindEgg...not as good as your "bymennen", but you have a gift my friend (Jim Gaffigan reference there)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No. It ruins an otherwise tasty pie. Fuckin' rhubarb. That's the kind of shit you eat only when you're starving.
Rhubarb pie is the kind of thing that someone brings into our lunch room, puts a "take some!" note on it and it takes 3 days to dissappear.

This happened a week ago. It's not clear if it was consumed, or slid into the trash. :busted:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Rhubarb pie is the kind of thing that someone brings into our lunch room, puts a "take some!" note on it and it takes 3 days to dissappear.

This happened a week ago. It's not clear if it was consumed, or slid into the trash. :busted:
Probably stolen by you know who...

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo

Probably cuz there was no teflon involved. Next time say "now with Tri-Flow!"

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
You guys want any whine to go with that cheese? (couldn't resist)

Plastic cheese (Velvetta and the wrapped american cheese is probably the worst).

I feel like American cheese gets a bad rep because it is usually that plastic variety. But, if you know what you're doing. You can get real american cheese, organic, artisanal, free range, all the things, and it's good and not made of plastic. It does actually melt the best on a burger or whatnot. Not that I rely on Hollywood to tell me what to eat, but - reference "the menu" movie here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Menu_(2022_film) It's actually pretty good. Not the cheese, but the movie :D
Or you can get good cheese.

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/

sounds like you never had a good one. my mum was a baker, i did get good ones. rhubarb cake with lots of baiser on top is delicious. nice mix of sweet and sour, yumm

vinny4130

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
albuquerque
434lb?
freaking lightweight..... you need to eat a few more pies mate.
I went up one spring from recommended at the time. To me it was a perfect match, now I'm the same weight but fat and out of shape. the first shock I had on it was a MRP hazzard.

Last edited:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Holy fuck, coil shocks, cheese, strawberry pie, rhubarb.
Anywho, I always liked rhubarb pie when I was a kid. Just don't eat the leaves.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
You have not properly died as a kid if you did not have to eat stewed rhubarb. :fie:

...and yes there was stalks of raw with a bowl of sugar, and there was pie, and if the gods were smiling it had strawberries to try to hide/kill/disguise some of the taste. :twitch:

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
a) it‘s called Döner
b) you never had good one.

i had, yesterday:

IMG_8251.jpeg

this is Yaprak Döner Kebab. not made with minced meat and fillers like the cheap shit they serve you, but with layered, real pieces of steak meat put on the pike. you usually find this only in turkey and in the better kebab shops in germany.

i finally found a good place here im Zurich that serves it, everything else is the usual disgusting cheap shit not worth my money.

quite expensive though compaired to germany, that one was 22,50 chf with the ayran o_O
at least all the sauces were fresh made as was the bread

how your kebab should look like:

IMG_0835.jpeg

how your kebab should not look like:

1714022512090.jpeg

know the difference

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
All that over a typo? I'm a carnivore in my 50s.Of course I've had a good kebab.
FFS you're such a condescending little no mates prick.