Quantcast

DH Race team name needed

JKS

Chimp
Feb 26, 2008
I have a race team that is still without a suitable name. Its so hard to come up with something that sounds good and isn't cheesy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please, serious responses only. I don't need a barrage of ridiculous responses.
This team races in the Midwest and east coast. Its a new development and I am currently searching for some more talent to add to the lineup. If you race in the area stated feel free to contact me.
Thanks.

JKS

Chimp
Feb 26, 2008
Yes I have plenty of sponsors for it. That is a thought, thanks I will consider that.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I have a race team that is still without a suitable name. Its so hard to come up with something that sounds good and isn't cheesy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please, serious responses only. I don't need a barrage of ridiculous responses.
This team races in the Midwest and east coast. Its a new development and I am currently searching for some more talent to add to the lineup. If you race in the area stated feel free to contact me.
Thanks.
PM sent to you......

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Off Constantly. That way if someone places ahead of you, you can accuse them of beating Off Constantly.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm
that might not fit on their jerseys

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Get some local sponsors from doctors offices and psychiatrists, and make your team name: theRAPISTS.

JKS

Chimp
Feb 26, 2008
Man, was this ever a door left WIDE open...
Well, I knew what I was getting into, of course it was wishful thinking to suggest serious responses. LOL some of these are very entertaining. I needed a good laugh anyhow, keep em coming, and feel free to throw some serious ones in here and there. Thanks.

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
you failed german class, right?

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
if your team isnt that good just call it team (insert a real team name here) let them catch the slack.

or how about team SAM HILL. you will totally win and get a full pinkbike sponsorship