Quantcast

CRC Intense M9 at Val Di sole

SCARY

Not long enough
Red should not be an upgrade charge @ Intense.It's blasphemy.
I mean,you have a BLUE race bike? Race bikes aren't BLUE!They're RED!
It dosent barely cost $100 to powder coat a frame.And you charge $200 up charge for RED!
I mean... it's... RED!

RED!

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I think only works red is upcharge. I read somewhere that the standard colors are Intense red, works and one of the blacks. Can't find it anymore though. :(

It dosent barely cost $100 to powder coat a frame.And you charge $200 up charge for RED!
I mean... it's... RED!

RED!

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I mean... it's... RED!

RED!
Scary, Intense Racing RED is a standard color for the M9 FRO.

I do not know where you got your information, but it is wrong. And the Chrome Blue color is a color developed and chosen by Nigel Page for his CRC race team. That blue is not a standard color and in a perfect world I would not have put a PR out with a non-standard color...but I had to get the PR out.

Our paint upcharge is not solely materials, it disrupts production so we have to tack that on. How much does it cost to get a Big Brand in a custom color? oh right, you can't get it. ;)

Come on scary, where is the love ;)

Christiaan

Monkey
Feb 27, 2004
Weesp, The Netherlands

I do not know where you got your information, but it is wrong. And the Chrome Blue color is a color developed and chosen by Nigel Page for his CRC race team. That blue is not a standard color and in a perfect world I would not have put a PR out with a non-standard color...but I had to get the PR out.

Our paint upcharge is not solely materials, it disrupts production so we have to tack that on. How much does it cost to get a Big Brand in a custom color? oh right, you can't get it. ;)

But the custom colors are USD 200 extra? And is custom color an option for the first production run?

cubebiker

Chimp
Apr 9, 2008
I have another question here.
I currently own a 951 and have a replacement dropout for this bike as I do break dropouts from time to time. Can I use this on my new M9?
Or did Intense change something in the dropout area?

mr intense

Chimp
Apr 3, 2008
I have another question here.
I currently own a 951 and have a replacement dropout for this bike as I do break dropouts from time to time. Can I use this on my new M9?
Or did Intense change something in the dropout area?
same G3 replaceable dropout system just a new option with the enclosed 12mm axle so will work on any of our models with G3, Uzzi, 951, M9

SCARY

Not long enough

I got my info from you sales dude.His name rhymes with "Jake".I went with the white cause he told me of the red penalty on the 951.It sucks,cuz I am blistering fast on a red bike.

I should have it built up this week though,I'll let you know if I'm sub-blister.

--I got your love ,right here.

Last edited:

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
I gotta say - Steber continues to out-do himself with frame design. Congrats to Jeff and the rest of the crew (now including Stik :) ) on their latest creation!

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
eny chance on yellow ????
Of course!

Red, Black Chrome and Raw are standard. Any of our dozen or so other colors are upgrade charge...off the top of my head those are blue chrome, orange, apple green, stealth, works blue, works red, copper, gold, kawi green, yamaha blue, works black, chrome red. Once my knucklehead designer is done with site, full list of colors will be online.

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
I thought you guys were doing enclosed "drop outs" on the production frames, as you mentioned earlier in this thread. Are all these frames still semi-prelim spec parts?

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I thought you guys were doing enclosed "drop outs" on the production frames, as you mentioned earlier in this thread. Are all these frames still semi-prelim spec parts?
everything is done, sent the few finished dropouts to racers and show bikes. When production bikes begin shipping to customers in October, they will all have the new G3, enclosed dropout.

Last edited:

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Of course!

Red, Black Chrome and Raw are standard. Any of our dozen or so other colors are upgrade charge...off the top of my head those are blue chrome, orange, apple green, stealth, works blue, works red, copper, gold, kawi green, yamaha blue, works black, chrome red. Once my knucklehead designer is done with site, full list of colors will be online.
CHROME:weee: