Quantcast

Bikepacking

gonefirefightin

free wieners
The company might have gone tits up, seems the Cliq was the second version-

I did read reviews of my model failing but it has been fine, apart from using BLE and having to have GPS turned on on your phone, I hate that!
This Kickstarter was cancelled but reached the target- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hauteworks/daze-your-captivating-light-in-motion
Finally had to start a claim for the $169 purchase, It never has even shipped since this thread date.

Would not recommend

1643984325695.png

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I need to replace my 4 litre, 10+ year old MSR Dromedary (old style red one) as I can no longer get rid of the plastic taste.

Suitable replacements I can see online seem to report similar plastic taste issues...anyone got a recommendation?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I need to replace my 4 litre, 10+ year old MSR Dromedary (old style red one) as I can no longer get rid of the plastic taste.

Suitable replacements I can see online seem to report similar plastic taste issues...anyone got a recommendation?
the middle one, mines been going strong for 3 years now, the lite will fall apart in one season. the other one will roll of everything and doesnt lay flat when empty