Quantcast

BCD

marshalolson

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2006
*sigh*

fuckin kyle

I would run into that dude at bootleg canyon races and we'd laugh about ridemonkey and talk about alex's weird looking handprints on his bike.

I gotta wonder what would have happened with modern day helmets. Those symptoms he posted about here shortly before his death were agony. All the shit we know about TBIs now.

Poor guy was like 25
Super tough to go back and read those posts nowadays... still heartbreaking.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
have a vague memory of bcd changing his name around the time he went 29er, then stopped posting.
Name change was trying to replicate my signature digitally. ÆX
But that’s only two characters. Didn’t fly when it went to a different site owner. ….anyway.

thanks all for the kind words. Moved from Texas to dream location in NM front Range, rural, 1900 adobe school house dwelling. Living on 12k a year.
I make it up to AF for some runs on my inedible few times a year. Explore on a cdale bad habit all over the 300k acres of private and state land across the street from me.
Got lucky with 4 years on Shimano gravel alliance helping prong ultegra RX and GRX to market. More travel and product than I ever received the 25 years prior of racing.

working on a timber frame shop and might get a bike or two made in that space.

I’m on the local VFD. had cooks peak 60,000 acre fire across the street from me. New Mexico’s largest fire 240k 5 miles west of me! It’s been a hellish spring. I’ve responded to dozens of fires and cooks was the first that was unengagable!

What else? Got married to my Instagram love. Yeah, ha. was majortaylor on there. Now l_ocate. I’m NMgravel and alexpjmorgan. That’s manly where I social. Good to see some old faces on here still.

MSA 2007 with 29” wheels.
held the hot seat for a few riders.
beaumont come down behind me in time and still wanted to take the hit seat because he had a factory ride.
told him to take a hike! First and only time I sat on a WC hot seat.

204A367B-EC63-48AD-A7FC-FB59EFA3E833.jpeg
792A729D-771C-45AE-8C65-0D8A68C0FDC7.jpeg

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Good stuff and nice to hear what you are up to. Your place and lifestyle looks awesome!

I’m looking forward to seeing a new bike from you in the next few years.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
much :cray:and :banana:going on here.

Haven't used oldschool RM smilies in ages, but seem appropriate somehow.

I rode Sanj's BCD a time or two. Wish I'd pulled the trigger on one when I had lifts to ride.