Quantcast

asheville, nc citizens

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
and ladies of this fair but foul smelling city....your saggy little b cups....yeah....they would like some support....

and if you are going to go commando in a dress.....summers eve please.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
judgemental....no...just a observation.

when you go to a show and the only thing you can smell is peoples overpowering body odor and you go outside for fresh air and can smell body odor over cigarette smoke.....people have hygiene issues.

and when you can get a whiff of a girls cooter in public....yeah...she has a problem.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
You could do a philanthropy passing out soap and baby wipes in A-ville. Helping others help you by helping themselves.

To not stink like 12 old dead feces covered baby asshole.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
First time my best friend came to visit me, he took a wrong turn. I said "What do you see?"

He said "A bunch of hippies just sitting around everywhere wearing dreadlocks."

I said "Are you on Lexington????"

He said "How could you know that?"

I live 10 minutes outside town. :rofl:

angrymetalsmith will descend with a rant in 5....4....3....2....1....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
don't come to Asheville then, the last thing this town needs is another whining tourist. I mean what did you expect you were going to get at a COC show? Sorority girls in sundresses? Did you not expect hippy/punk/unbathed/hairy heroin addicts? I would also place a bet that half the people at that show aren't even from Asheville anyway. Seriously though....there are lots of hippies here, however there are also lots of people that bath and shave and whatnot and hot girls and dudes that put gel in their hair. People that bitch about this town and keep coming back always make me curious as to why they come back here. I don't like Charlotte....so i don't go there. problem solved.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
don't come to Asheville then, the last thing this town needs is another whining tourist..... I don't like Charlotte....so i don't go there. problem solved.
Actually being that it is a tourist town, it actually does. If you would advertise a shuttle service off of the parkway you could probably do pretty well... :p

Why all the hate. :weee:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
don't come to Asheville then, the last thing this town needs is another whining tourist. I mean what did you expect you were going to get at a COC show? Sorority girls in sundresses? Did you not expect hippy/punk/unbathed/hairy heroin addicts? I would also place a bet that half the people at that show aren't even from Asheville anyway. Seriously though....there are lots of hippies here, however there are also lots of people that bath and shave and whatnot and hot girls and dudes that put gel in their hair. People that bitch about this town and keep coming back always make me curious as to why they come back here. I don't like Charlotte....so i don't go there. problem solved.
if i have offended thee....a thousand pardons.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
i keep dry gagging every time i have to read this
The only conclusion I can draw from this is that you like dry heaving at the thought of nasty smelling hippy twat. Why else would you read that repeatedly?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
my wife got to see her first lesbian makeout session on a street corner in downtown a-ville...that was kind of cool :rofl: she also got to smell patchouli for the first time in a store there ;)

i go out there a few times per year for training and enjoy the freak show while i'm there.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Welcome to earth people. A little Asheville funk has nothing on Lagos or Mumbi (or the bus in Montreal last week) for example.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Welcome to earth people. A little Asheville funk has nothing on Lagos or Mumbi (or the bus in Montreal last week) for example.
i've heard the smell of mumbai as being compared to sticking a tail pipe up one nostril and a hunk of sh!t up the other?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
if i have offended thee....a thousand pardons.
It's hard to offend Wiggins. He's just ranting because he spent the last year living with a bunch of stank, swampy arse hippies on the Nantahala being a water rat. He was in my office last week and his rants are way different than the mellow man we all know and love.

Wiggins...get a damn bike guy! You need to ride again. I have a hardtail frame I'll donate to you. Consider it me paying it forward from those that have helped me.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
The only conclusion I can draw from this is that you like dry heaving at the thought of nasty smelling hippy twat. Why else would you read that repeatedly?
it seems every time the first page loads, it loads on that post. damn you google chrome

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
uhmmm really? However a lot of that air quality problem is sent to us from Ohio and states north of us and a great deal of it is emitted from the TVA coal burning plants.

http://www.wncairquality.org/Air Quality/asheville_aqi.htm

stevew: i am not offended at all. i have been here 13 years and it is just a pet peeve of mine to hear people talk all this crap about Asheville and still come here anyway. it reminds me of when they build new condos downtown for sale. Rich people buy them so they can live here because it is such a "unique" and "different" place to live and they immediately set to swinging their jaws and dollars around trying to change the place so its more like wherever they moved here from. Truth be told had you gone just about anywhere other than a C.O.C show at a dive venue like that one then you would have seen plenty of attractive people that bath regularly. Its Asheville...love it or leave it.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Even if your were able to filter out the Hippy/Gutter Punk stank, the air quality in Western NC is some of the worst in the country.

Fortunately you can be immersed in the smell of ancient dirt and mountain Laurel of Pisgah National Forrest with fifteen minutes of downtown.
Really? How come?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
uhmmm really? However a lot of that air quality problem is sent to us from Ohio and states north of us and a great deal of it is emitted from the TVA coal burning plants.

Really? Which TVA coal fire plants are on your side of the Mountains? TVA doesn't have a plant in NC. The closest is John Sevier in Rogersville, TN. I think you meant Duke, Champion, etc.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Really? How come?
Pollution from automobiles and coal burning power plants collects and settles along the Blue Ridge mountains. It's a contributing factor to the poor visibility in the summer. You can't see the surrounding mountains from downtown during the warmer months unless it rains.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Really? Which TVA coal fire plants are on your side of the Mountains? TVA doesn't have a plant in NC. The closest is John Sevier in Rogersville, TN. I think you meant Duke, Champion, etc.
Yes. There's a Progress Energy Coal Generation plant in Arden just south of Asheville. They have however built a FGD scrubber facility that removes over 95% of the nasties from the flue gas.

The real smog producers are all the cars there. Old VW microbuses and beat up redneck pickup trucks are horrible polluters. :p

Last edited:

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Is there still no emissions requirement for vehicle inspection for Buncombe co. ?
There is...I'm not sure when it went into effect because I didn't have an OBDII vehicle until 2005 but it's been around for awhile.

Hippie vans and old trucks still don't apply though. My 1974 International truck doesn't even need to pass inspection any more.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003

they don't need to be located here for us to get the air pollution from them. Like i said much of it actually floats down from Ohio and surrounding states north of us due to the mountains and wind patterns. Not to say that we don't have our fair share of smoke belching crap on our side of the mountains.

Last edited: