Quantcast

2nd Annual Reading Ride Day!

spleen123

Chimp
Mar 18, 2009
Hello everyone,

As the race season approaches we are all itching to ride and with this beautiful weather in play I am happy to announce the 2nd Annual Reading Ride day presented by Team Crash-or-win. Formally know as LoweRiders. It will take place on Saturday April 10th rain or shine. We will have two trucks this year (depending on the number or RSVPs) If we get the necesary number of people there will be a truck running both front and backside of the hill. The trails will be well marked this year and just as fun as ever. We have even added a few new features that I am sure people will enjoy. There will be Free hot dogs being given away up top.

We will be meeting at the Fire Tower at 9:00am
Riding will go until 4:00pm
Address is to the Pagoda, the Fire Tower is about 1 mile farther up the hill

98 duryea drive reading pa

We will be accepting $25 donations for shuttle rides.
All donations go to promote the Crash-or-Win Race team in their adventures for 2010.
Please rsvp to bry5006@psu.edu

Sponsors: LoweRiders Bikes and Boards, Derailedonline.com, Royal Racing, SixSixOne, Promotive Industries

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
Brian Dang I wish reading was closer cause Richie and I would love to do some runs with you guys

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
This day was an absolute blast last year. I'm bummed that I can't make it this time, but I'll be emailing some people to let them know about it. Hope you have a great turnout.

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
Brian, Steve, et al.
regarding this hot dog eating contest. call me Joey Chestnut. cause you are about to get served like Kobayashi. you are gonna have to pray in that little Asian pagoda all day, only an act of god(s) can stop me.

and oh yeah biking, i am gonna destroy you all at that too.

spleen123

Chimp
Mar 18, 2009
Weather for the next weekend is looking good. Still too far out to tell but Lets keep our fingers crossed. Also we have a good number of rsvps so two trucks will be there. Hope to see you all there

spleen123

Chimp
Mar 18, 2009
There is no deadline for rsvping. It just gives me an approximate head count so i can plan accordingly.

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
I'm bringing up a friend who, since he is injured, is only going to film and take pics all day. So hope he will get some good footage/pics.

We're shooting to be there between 9:30 and 10:00, we're coming from NoVA, and we have to stop and pickup someone in Bmore.

StuHaight

Chimp
Mar 28, 2010
Fairfax VA
Sponsors: LoweRiders Bikes and Boards, Derailedonline.com, Royal Racing, SixSixOne, Promotive Industries
Spleen, Stu here, had a good time Saturday, thanks for hosting it. I'm compiling the video now. Can you specify what Promotive Industries is? I cannot seem to narrow down their website so I can snag their logo for the video (like I did with the others). Can you help me out?

Thanks,
Stu