Quantcast

2015 Racing Rumours - MTB Musical Chairs

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
So anybody care to update what those pictures were/where people seem to be going for those of us that don't check their FB status and twitter regularly? Or at all really?

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
So anybody care to update what those pictures were/where people seem to be going for those of us that don't check their FB status and twitter regularly? Or at all really?

good call lol

"Another shot from my #Sony #actioncam of my team mate, irony is he is actually crap at manuals.....I just caught him just in time!!! Haha He/ she is fast though!!" 8 hours ago

"
And here is my new team mate!! Welcome fella!!! I photo bombed him, shame!! Haha."

some smarty pants in the comment posted a picture of Neko and his shoes and which foot is forward

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I hope neko is headed to scott. It would be neat to see somebody win on one of those bikes...
yeah, interesting topic... I'd love to see an evil win, an intense win, a pivot win, a GG win, etc. etc etc.

I think these bikes don't get under guys who frequent the #1 spot sometimes and don't get the cred that they could

ritche

Monkey
Dec 3, 2011
Brendog --> TLD

therefore Neko to SRAM/TLD, chainless, carbon Trek sessions as weapon of choice or a new bike?

Stickman should chime in.

Last edited:

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol

:D Pretty funny guy, this Loic Bruni.

They will do very well together. Everyone knows that Brendog doesn't like to pedal :busted:
Also Needles on Scott? Still on Schwalbe at least.
Seems like one hell of a team.:banana:

From Brendogs FB this morning.
"The lads up Peaslake store having a cuppa after filming the #schwalbe edit, but what is Jono Jones trying to explain to us???"

Needles to Scott confirmed

ritche

Monkey
Dec 3, 2011
so if Neko joins Scott. ..The sensible SRAM/TLD rider would be Troy Brosnan (kangaroo)!
That is if spez decides to downsize its world cup team for next year to a 1 or 2 shock sponsor.
gwin (fox) and mitch (ohlins).
SRAM/TLD racers (shaw brothers) currently rides spez.

Last edited:

RayB

Monkey
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
Regarding Intense...

http://flowmountainbike.com/features/interview-intense-cycles-andrew-herrick/

Keep an eye out for the announcement of a new team soon. Bernard Guardia, Brian Lopes, Chris Kovarik and Shaun Palmer have been discussing the best strategy for the new team, and there is not going to be just a one-year view, it’ll be a long-term program built with real integrity. We won’t be going in a buying a rider, the big companies can do that, we just don’t have that luxury.

We’ve been watching the fast junior riders, for ones that we can help develop. They will be riding our new yet to be released downhill bike, they will have day to day coaching with World Cup legend Bernard Guardia, and guest coaching with Shaun, Brian or Chris.

So we have signed three young riders, one Spaniard, American and an Aussie.

Sounds like they don't have a ton of capital to invest in a DH team (compared to say, Specialized or Giant), but some clues.

ritche

Monkey
Dec 3, 2011
So we have signed three young at heart riders, one Spaniard, American(s) and an Aussie.
(guardia, palmer, lopes, kovarik)

is cedric gracia going to switch bikes? DVO/Intense.

Last edited:

ritche

Monkey
Dec 3, 2011
yes, we all know, he is frenchy, spanish speaking andoran,
i was asking if he will switching bikes from SC to intense because of his shock sponsor, DVO close ties with intense.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
THIS IS THRILLING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Woah woah woah bro, I'm pretty sure some Tahoe dude trademarked that shit. Bought a 650b bike and everything.

Anyway, I'ma let you finish, but I'ma sum up this entire thread:

A bunch of underperforming riders who are almost, but not quite, great, get fired from one team for underperforming, and subsequently picked up by another who thinks maybe this time they'll do better.

See you all in a few years for another round of team switching roulette!