Quantcast

2010 NFL Football Thread

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Go Rams! Fvck you, 49ers. LMAO imo.

But don't get me wrong...both teams are friggin horrible the way they played today...but at least the Rams are on the way up. Mike Singletary is NOT a good head coach.
no ****

I bet the argument between Singletary and Troy Smith was something along the lines of " Hey coach we need to do something besides run it up the middle on first and second down. Sing> We will dominate them and push them back. TS coach that plan sucks, we need a chance to play to win. Sing> You will play plain vanilla and we will prevail. TS: Damn you are one stubborn moron. Sing> Alex get your arse in there Troy you are benched.

Sing> It was a moral victory

Niner Fans all chant> Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
no ****

I bet the argument between Singletary and Troy Smith was something along the lines of " Hey coach we need to do something besides run it up the middle on first and second down. Sing> We will dominate them and push them back. TS coach that plan sucks, we need a chance to play to win. Sing> You will play plain vanilla and we will prevail. TS: Damn you are one stubborn moron. Sing> Alex get your arse in there Troy you are benched.

Sing> It was a moral victory

Niner Fans all chant> Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff Fire Singletary and his staff
LOL...sorry, Eric. I am a bitter Rams fan from the Joe Montana and Steve Young years. I take joy in modern day 49er misfortune. :D And screw Seattle too because they are an annoying gnat. Arizona is ok though, because they had Kurt Warner.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Fvcking Seahawks.
Dude, I'm hoarse from yelling at the tv. Clipboard Jesus indeed...A second and third round pick for that turd of a qb? He's more mobile than hasslef*ck but not nearly as mobile as Tampa's linebackers...yeah...great......

The fun part is, the "annoying gnat" (as IAB put it) still has a shot with the Rams coming to Qwest Field...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Well............ Not a bad season for my Raiders, could have been better, and should still be in the hunt. I'll hope for a win next week to keep them undefeated in their division & an 8-8 record. That is pretty much what I predicted at the start of the season. Next year.............. 10-6!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Dude, I'm hoarse from yelling at the tv. Clipboard Jesus indeed...A second and third round pick for that turd of a qb? He's more mobile than hasslef*ck but not nearly as mobile as Tampa's linebackers...yeah...great......

The fun part is, the "annoying gnat" (as IAB put it) still has a shot with the Rams coming to Qwest Field...
Whoever wins, if someone told me when the season started that the Rams would be playing for a playoff spot in their last game, I'd have been thrilled. So all in all, I can't be too disappointed if the Seahawks win.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Whoever wins, if someone told me when the season started that the Rams would be playing for a playoff spot in their last game, I'd have been thrilled. So all in all, I can't be too disappointed if the Seahawks win.
I'm in the same boat after the past 9 weeks...pre-season hype machine in full effect up here and a 4-2 start really set the tempo. Then they crumbled like bad bleu cheese....at least this makes week 17 interesting!