Quantcast

2010 NFL Football Thread

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
it doesnt get as bad in Gillette field as it does at Soldier Field.
It's not a dick measuring contest, it really doesn't matter if it's a few degrees or mph difference. Point is, it's two teams who are perfectly used to and capable of playing in sh*tty weather.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
Does anyone else think that the NFL should make a rule that if we can't read the name on the back of your jersey then it's time for a freakin' haircut?

The Cheese

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Bears got plowed by Brady.
Rams got owned.
Hawks are down ANOTHER receiver. (Whatever that lower leg injury to Butler ends up being, it'll be a miracle if he's ever the same dynamic player again...)
Raiders end up throwing it away. Literally, figuratively, etc...
Cardinals own Orton...A LOT! (Just threw another pick-6...heh...)
Brodie Croyle can't even hand off for some points against SD.
The Redskins longsnapper is probably going to be looking for a job tomorrow...Oh, and the confusion w/ McNabb right before the half was priceless...total Chris Webber maneuver.
Cinci...two words: Troy Polamalu.
Aaron Rodgers' concussion leads to a Lions win? Stranger things have happened I suppose...but not too recently...
Buffalo-Cleveland: A game someone HAS to win.
Jets slump against Maimi...

Another nutty week in the NFL. At this point I think the Cowboys might actually give Philly some trouble tonight...

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
WTF Niners beat the Seahawks 40-21 and Alex Smith had a passer rating of 130?

who were those guys?

oh right, they both are in the Pop Warner conference AKA the NFC West
Dude...the NFC West is whack.

Hawks get blown out by the Broncos. Hawks kill the Cards. Cards kill the Broncos. First game the 9ers lose to the hawks by 25. This game the 9ers win by 19.

The Saints eek out a win over the 9ers but blow the doors off the hawks and rams.

The final game of the season where the hawks face the rams in Seattle will probably decide the division.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Dude...the NFC West is whack.

Hawks get blown out by the Broncos. Hawks kill the Cards. Cards kill the Broncos. First game the 9ers lose to the hawks by 25. This game the 9ers win by 19.

The Saints eek out a win over the 9ers but blow the doors off the hawks and rams.

The final game of the season where the hawks face the rams in Seattle will probably decide the division.
You forgot that the 49ers lost to the Carolina Panthers. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Bears got plowed by Brady.
Rams got owned.
Hawks are down ANOTHER receiver. (Whatever that lower leg injury to Butler ends up being, it'll be a miracle if he's ever the same dynamic player again...)
Raiders end up throwing it away. Literally, figuratively, etc...
Cardinals own Orton...A LOT! (Just threw another pick-6...heh...)
Brodie Croyle can't even hand off for some points against SD.
The Redskins longsnapper is probably going to be looking for a job tomorrow...Oh, and the confusion w/ McNabb right before the half was priceless...total Chris Webber maneuver.
Cinci...two words: Troy Polamalu.
Aaron Rodgers' concussion leads to a Lions win? Stranger things have happened I suppose...but not too recently...
Buffalo-Cleveland: A game someone HAS to win.
Jets slump against Maimi...

Another nutty week in the NFL. At this point I think the Cowboys might actually give Philly some trouble tonight...
You're like the only person in this thread that comments on other games that don't involve your favorite team. :thumb:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Yeah, they were talking about that during the Cowboys game yesterday. The Jets have looked great for a while but they were rolling over the teams with losing records, while the Pats have been beating the playoff contenders.

They sure are looking good right now. And the Bills picked up another win, so all in all, it was a good weekend :monkey:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
You forgot that the 49ers lost to the Carolina Panthers. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ah, right...the hawks looked like ass for the first half of their panther-fest @ home no less. I was still hoping for the 31 second half point-a-thon against the niners...until Matty-interception-machine showed up again.

You're like the only person in this thread that comments on other games that don't involve your favorite team. :thumb:
I blame fantasy football for my interest in other teams...plus I get to deflect most of the anger I have toward the hawks and the idiotic decisions that our QB is making.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Ah, right...the hawks looked like ass for the first half of their panther-fest @ home no less. I was still hoping for the 31 second half point-a-thon against the niners...until Matty-interception-machine showed up again.

I blame fantasy football for my interest in other teams...plus I get to deflect most of the anger I have toward the hawks and the idiotic decisions that our QB is making.
We need to trade Hasselsuck to SF for Alex Smith.
That kid could be pretty good if he had a real coach.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
We need to trade Hasselsuck to SF for Alex Smith.
That kid could be pretty good if he had a real coach.
Eh....dunno about that...maybe drafting that kid Devlin from Delaware (he's made some good decisions during the season....) while Clipboard Jesus screws a season.....or Ponder from FSU (he's a runner like Locker with better passing accuracy)...I'm not so high on getting Locker for a late 1st round pick as others around here are...

Smith just refuses to open it up. Urban Meyer even commented on it... Even the TD's (and other passes) were underneath routes...At least Matt f*cked up going over the top rather than not at all...