Quantcast

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Tax lot tuesderp GMT [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
She is 12 and anti-princess crap...makes things easy but still not cheap.

This place is a kelptocracy.

We go to Universal for two days next.
Both of my girls are thrill riders and meh on the princess crap. We went to Universal last Christmas and it was amazing! Definitely ride Velocicoaster and Hagrid's motor bike, Hulk and Rock It Coaster. They are all fun as hell!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
he's getting there. his energy level was low enough that 12 hours of tablet and TV was fine. We spent an hour in the playroom so we're getting back up there.

my son came down with IgA vasculitis...it's a weird rash that pops up about 10 days after an infection, usually upper respiratory. He had purple blotches all over his extremeties caused by veins at the surface getting clogged with an excess of antibodies. That started to dissipate and all was well but then he got stomach bug like symptoms that crescendo'ed with bloody diarrhea. We went to the ER with him barely able to stand and were transferred to a children's hospital by ambulance. He's on the mend, and has been getting significantly better up until this morning where he's been complaining about stomach pain again. Everybody is waiting on a blood-free bowel movement before we can move to oral steroids and finally get out of here. I've never been this anxious about poop before.
Yikes that is some scary shit (literally and figuratively). Sending healing vibes to you all!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Both girls had decent gymnastics meets over the weekend. Oldest crushed it and was the all around champion with a 35.45 (out of 40) on level 8 and finally killed it on bars! She was even scouted (again...this is the 3rd time actually) by the Syracuse University gymnastics coach. She is planning to play field hockey in college and not compete in gymnastics.

Boiled many gallons of sap yesterday and made some delicious maple syrup. We have so much sap this year we had to boil and can the first batch lol!

Play rehearsal today and helping the youngest clean out her loft bed/desk/dresser so we can get her new full size bed into her room. Good times!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Someone just put this on my desk. :panic:

Just pull the fire alarm and vacate the building.

Although I have one, but not as bad, sitting in plenty of space on a concrete garage floor. I need to work out where I can dispose of it responsibly.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
In the land of 'no shit Sherlock', I was just formally diagnosed with ADHD. 16/17 key symptoms. Combined type - impulsive/hyperactive behaviors and inattention/distractibility. With high severity.

General response from most my friends? "Duh". Parents? "Let's talk later." :bonk:
Duh.

This reminds me that I am out of spare i9 spokes. I hope they still shave a few 26” laying around.
Oof... I had recent experience getting OG I9 spokes. The only way I could get enough to rebuild my rear wheel was "if you're not too picky about color". You might be shit out of luck. :panic:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Boiled many gallons of sap yesterday and made some delicious maple syrup. We have so much sap this year we had to boil and can the first batch lol!
weather here didn't cooperate for tapping this year. going on vacation at the end of january didn't help either.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
In the land of 'no shit Sherlock', I was just formally diagnosed with ADHD. 16/17 key symptoms. Combined type - impulsive/hyperactive behaviors and inattention/distractibility. With high severity.

General response from most my friends? "Duh". Parents? "Let's talk later." :bonk:
What is your end goal? I thought my diagnosis last year and meds would “change” my life. . . ie: be more productive. After trying a few meds, they all made me jittery and not feel myself.
Decided to say fuck it and embrace the scatter brain.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Oh, man, that just blew my mind. There was about 14” of fresh, and then it got into the mid-30’s. I thought there was absolutely no way the little plastic Fischer Price e-blower would do the job…but that little two stage fucker is a CHAMP.
I’ll take pictures tomorrow, snow piles almost over my head. Thing threw the snow 50 feet away, and 15 feet or more in the air.
Pretty impressed. Still might not be ideal for anything bigger than my little lot, but damn it’s a good piece of kit.