Quantcast

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Tax lot tuesderp GMT [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Dizzy with Disney taking all my money and confusing me with its app to take more of it so we can ride the rides once we paid for admission.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Taking Maya to the vet. Inter digital furoncles.
Fatbike trails should be exceptional for the next few days.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Up before the dogs, that's never a good sign. Need to see about getting out of jury duty on the 6th and also have a dentist appointment that day, too. Good times. Winter storm warning, but only above 1000', so we should be good at river level.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatcha got there, bruhffalos!!! Swam 2700 yards this morning. WFH today and it's going to be busy as hell...I should probably go get my run done nao before everybody logs into work and starts hammering me.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Specs or stfu
Specialized Control SL
  • Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready, Zero Bead Hook 4mm FlatTop design. Compatible with tire inserts.
  • Rim Width: 29mm internal
  • Front Hub: Alloy body, 15mmx110 thru-axle, 19 and 31mm OD end cap options included. Max Rotor Size <200mm
  • Front Spoke Pattern: DT Swiss Aerolite Straightpull 294mm, 24-hole, Two-cross
  • Rear Hub: CNC-machined alloy body, SiNC Ceramic Bearings, premium-quality DT 180 internals and 36t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XD Driver and 148 end caps. Max Rotor Size <200mm
  • Rear Spoke Pattern Swiss Aerolite Straightpull 294mm, 24-hole, Two-cross
  • Bearing Type: SiNC Ceramic Sealed cartridge
  • Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Hexagonal Alloy 14mm 2.0mm
  • Total Wheelset Weight: 1240g

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Specialized Control SL
  • Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready, Zero Bead Hook 4mm FlatTop design. Compatible with tire inserts.
  • Rim Width: 29mm internal
  • Front Hub: Alloy body, 15mmx110 thru-axle, 19 and 31mm OD end cap options included. Max Rotor Size <200mm
  • Front Spoke Pattern: DT Swiss Aerolite Straightpull 294mm, 24-hole, Two-cross
  • Rear Hub: CNC-machined alloy body, SiNC Ceramic Bearings, premium-quality DT 180 internals and 36t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XD Driver and 148 end caps. Max Rotor Size <200mm
  • Rear Spoke Pattern Swiss Aerolite Straightpull 294mm, 24-hole, Two-cross
  • Bearing Type: SiNC Ceramic Sealed cartridge
  • Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Hexagonal Alloy 14mm 2.0mm
  • Total Wheelset Weight: 1240g
I have the normal version on my Epic Evo, not the SL version and no issues with them. Same rims but 350's with 28 Competition Race spokes iirc.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

Daughter turns 15 today. :dead:

Took the day off. Making the kid waffles. I'll putz around the house, then pick her up from school so we can go drop $$$$ on a new violin for her.

Gross.
its not east palestine ohio....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Dizzy with Disney taking all my money and confusing me with its app to take more of it so we can ride the rides once we paid for admission.
i would tell the kid be happy with the disney channel and go to a six flags theme park and save 10k....

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
i would tell the kid be happy with the disney channel and go to a six flags theme park and save 10k....
This is the first and last time lol. But I will be around DC this summer and will fly her in to Kings Dominion so we can just crush awesome roller coasters continuously without all the theme crap for relative pennies.

The experience is working for her even with her inherited cynicism from me. I am going away for a year so the money is kinda worth it for memory making.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
If she (and you) like roller coasters, screw all that other stuff and get ye to Cedar Point.
Can't in spring...logistics and nostalgia demand Kings Dominion...but if she takes a gap year or something when she's older I kinda want to do a motorcycle coaster quest...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This is the first and last time lol. But I will be around DC this summer and will fly her in to Kings Dominion so we can just crush awesome roller coasters continuously without all the theme crap for relative pennies.

The experience is working for her even with her inherited cynicism from me. I am going away for a year so the money is kinda worth it for memory making.
how old is your kid? my wife has brought up the topic, and i am pretty adamant against going to di$ney. its got the 3 things i hate the most on vacations:

1 - large crowds
2 - long lines
3 - spending unnecessary amounts of money

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
how old is your kid? my wife has brought up the topic, and i am pretty adamant against going to di$ney. its got the 3 things i hate the most on vacations:

1 - large crowds
2 - long lines
3 - spending unnecessary amounts of money
She is 12 and anti-princess crap...makes things easy but still not cheap.

This place is a kelptocracy.

We go to Universal for two days next.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
She is 12 and anti-princess crap...makes things easy but still not cheap.

This place is a kelptocracy.

We go to Universal for two days next.
my fond memory of that place us them letting a 9 or 10 year old kid take a little motor boat type thing out on a lake and me parking it on the dock....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have the normal version on my Epic Evo, not the SL version and no issues with them. Same rims but 350's with 28 Competition Race spokes iirc.
Great to hear. I just decided to go all out and hopefully can sell the wheelset from the bike and it should turn out to be an okay deal.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

UGH. Paying for the day off yesterday with an avalanche of emails and people demanding things. Van by the river is looking awfully good today.
google stolp ambulance build....it might change your mind....

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hallo ppls

WFH, AM only today. someone else covering pancreatic multidisciplinary conference for once!